Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
So he isn't really getting pushed out wide then, no?
He'll pkay as a winger and as a 10. Hes very versatile and being left footed adds another dimension to our team. Bargain price too helping our spend go further.

Just need a CF( Dembele please), LB(sounds like Chilwell...meh), GK(Onana sounds great) and another winger. Sancho is probably out of our price range so i really want Chukwueze(or Leon Bailey), but if we end up with a bargain priced Boga i hope be upset.

Need to spend that Hazard/Morata money wisely.

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
He'll pkay as a winger and as a 10. Hes very versatile and being left footed adds another dimension to our team. Bargain price too helping our spend go further.

Just need a CF( Dembele please), LB(sounds like Chilwell...meh), GK(Onana sounds great) and another winger. Sancho is probably out of our price range so i really want Chukwueze(or Leon Bailey), but if we end up with a bargain priced Boga i hope be upset.

Need to spend that Hazard/Morata money wisely.
Dembele will be worse than Lolcazette. Would not touch.

The only way they get Pogba is if they wait until 2022 and sign him on a free.

They'd get him if they pony up what United want.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
£60m +

Thats if they can wait 2 more years, and also Madrid not coming in for the swoop.

It's Juve, they love a freebie and are happy to wait. Raiola coming out saying Poggles would be open to a Juve return sets the tone.

It might not be a bad thing - could mean that Poggles knuckles down and gives 2 years of top class football to you guys.

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
Badge tap from Sancho you love to see it

4 more years at the Westfalenstadion incoming

b199b561ed3e873e1be8793442f6a94f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Be surprised to see Sancho stay in Germany. Will be interesting to see how he goes in England.

Hell of a lot of ability, but England will offer a different challenge for him.

He's becoming too over hyped. Talk he wants to join us but I see us going for Timo Werner instead. Over half the price, probably half the wages and has a buyout clause. Plus we have a relationship with the Red Bull group.

Jun 18, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
He's becoming too over hyped. Talk he wants to join us but I see us going for Timo Werner instead. Over half the price, probably half the wages and has a buyout clause. Plus we have a relationship with the Red Bull group.

Sancho and Messi are the only players in the top five leagues to be in double figures for goals and assists. He’s still a teenager. I think the hype is justified.

But I agree, looks like Werner is the one we’re going for.

Geezus their front 4 is going to be frightening.

Hopefully that means they aren't interested in Sancho and United and us can fight it out.

We need to get this done, especially at the price. I've already mentioned that Salah won't be here at the start of the season due to the Olympics and Salah/Mane/Keita will be gone for 6 weeks mid-season due to AFCON.

We'll have Firmino, Ox and Minamino as our options during that time, (I reckon Origi, Shaqiri and Lallana could leave for more opportunities).

Jul 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
They'd get him if they pony up what United want.

It'll be very interesting to see what happens here. There's no universe where I can see Juve forking out what we'd be asking for, and I don't think Madrid are as interested in Pogba as he is in them. He clearly wants to go but realistically I don't see anyone paying the asking price.

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
It'll be very interesting to see what happens here. There's no universe where I can see Juve forking out what we'd be asking for, and I don't think Madrid are as interested in Pogba as he is in them. He clearly wants to go but realistically I don't see anyone paying the asking price.
Maybe he will chill in Dubai and hang out with that salt bae nonce for the next couple of seasons rehabing his ankle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back