Roast Classic Tom Browne Moments

Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace
seriously he looks like the kid who tries to act cool but no body likes. But your mum is friends with his mum and makes you hang out with him a bit

And all of your real friends give him s**t but he is too dumb to understand that they are taking the piss out of him

View attachment 817809
*, At least take the shirt to mum to get it ironed.

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
For anyone looking for updates on the developing Pruess story, I urge you to follow Tommy's Twitter thread on the matter:

Capture.PNG

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
He's like the reincarnation of Chopper Read, he can barely write a coherent sentence and he works as a journalist.

"Yeah, I know – and I can’t even bloody spell. What about those poor bloody academics, those college graduates, battling their guts out to write some airy-fairy piece of exaggerated artwork? And here’s a bloke, sitting in a cell, who can’t spell, and he’s written a best-seller. It’s sold two hundred and fifty thousand copies. And it’s still selling. And he’s writing another one. And I can’t even spell. I’m semi-bloody-illiterate."

Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
He's like the reincarnation of Chopper Read, he can barely write a coherent sentence and he works as a journalist.

"Yeah, I know – and I can’t even bloody spell. What about those poor bloody academics, those college graduates, battling their guts out to write some airy-fairy piece of exaggerated artwork? And here’s a bloke, sitting in a cell, who can’t spell, and he’s written a best-seller. It’s sold two hundred and fifty thousand copies. And it’s still selling. And he’s writing another one. And I can’t even spell. I’m semi-bloody-illiterate."

You’re right you know...he’s a nerdy chopper.

and always doin himself a mischief ol tommy boy

crazy little bugger he is

Crusty Demon

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2009
Brighton
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Why are AFL journo's so bad? I don't get it. Most aren't even close to being likeable. Hutchy, Mclure, Slobbo, Caro, Barrett, Hagdorn, Niall, Browne etc etc. All grubs of the highest order. As the AFL has been so popular for so long, why are we subjected to listening to these grubs on AFL news?

Pragmatic Shill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Why are AFL journo's so bad? I don't get it. Most aren't even close to being likeable. Hutchy, Mclure, Slobbo, Caro, Barrett, Hagdorn, Niall, Browne etc etc. All grubs of the highest order. As the AFL has been so popular for so long, why are we subjected to listening to these grubs on AFL news?
What's wrong with Niall?

Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
We need more tweets!

Another one for the kiss ass category:

what a total dip####

note to all you kids out there...if someone ever starts a sentence with “ quite frankly” or frankly , any word with frankly....there’s a very good chance he’s an absolute imbecile and should be avoided at all costs. Assassinate discreetly if possible.

Back