The on topic thread 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, huge. Not over though I reckon, City have got the cash to fight this all the way.

You should love every minute of it. Because you probably don’t care. :)
I expected it, and aren't going to get too worked up about it. If the worst that happens is we miss a few years of champions League, I already went through that the first twenty years I supported the club.

The worst thing for me would have been a negotiated settlement.

No real choice but to fight, and I'm sure that's what we'll do.

I'm looking forward to it.

I expected it, and aren't going to get too worked up about it. If the worst that happens is we miss a few years of champions League, I already went through that the first twenty years I supported the club.

The worst thing for me would have been a negotiated settlement.

No real choice but to fight, and I'm sure that's what we'll do.

I'm looking forward to it.

City’s transfer dealings will be interesting without European football. Players want CL football but not enough that extra money as compensation for not playing CL can’t fix. I think ultimately City will be fine in the transfer market. What might happen is this will quicken Pep’s exit from the club, though.

Pep will walk surely if the ban holds. It has far more ramifications than just missing 2 years of CL football. Could see Poch going to City if that happens

Really though this had to happen, most people on here said it all along (Zidane and myself being the most vocal), City were breaking the rules with the sponsorships they were receiving. It didn’t make sense to anyone with half a brain that this relatively small club could receive spinsorships that were dwarfing the likes of Madrid, Barcelona and United. It’s a good day for football imo

Really though this had to happen, most people on here said it all along (Zidane and myself being the most vocal), City were breaking the rules with the sponsorships they were receiving. It didn’t make sense to anyone with half a brain that this relatively small club could receive spinsorships that were dwarfing the likes of Madrid, Barcelona and United. It’s a good day for football imo
Our sponsorships were never bigger than United, Madrid, Barca etc.

Our sponsorships were never bigger than United, Madrid, Barca etc.
Still in denial. I’m not listening to you on this anymore because you are completely unable to accept the reality of the situation

It's not about the sponsors being big or small it's more that they are paying for that incoming money themselves. And the dodgy stuff about their players wages too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not about the sponsors being big or small it's more that they are paying for that incoming money themselves. And the dodgy stuff about their players wages too.
I know that, sorry if I didn’t make clear. They’ve inflated their sponsorship because essentially they’re paying the club money themselves. It’s a complete con

Yeah, surely it's appealed and the ban is overturned.

City have too many good players and it's all about money. UEFA want the best players to play in the CL and City have a heap of them.
Lol what a ridiculous post

Yeah, surely it's appealed and the ban is overturned.

City have too many good players and it's all about money. UEFA want the best players to play in the CL and City have a heap of them.

Why would UEFA ban them in the first place then?

I think they'll go to CAS and it'll be reduced to 1.

Why would UEFA ban them in the first place then?

I think they'll go to CAS and it'll be reduced to 1.
When has whatever UEFA done made any sense?

They hate English clubs and always look to make an example of them.

As someone said, if it was a Spanish club it would never have happened. Could you imagine them banning Barca or Real from the CL? Didn't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back