Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think he’ll get the first tag
Yeo Won’t hes there bull and tackling machine
Shuey next in line after telly and even gaff

pretty confident and think yeo is a nice pod
Think he's limited tbh in terms of growth

Oliver averaged 112 in just his second season and then jumped to 115 in just his third. Remember, he waltzed into last season with surgery on BOTH shoulders. Interrupted PS. Correct me if I’m wrong but I think he’s had an uninterrupted offseason and as already stated he is going into the 5th year/100 game mould where you’d start to expect even more growth.
In the last 3 years he has averaged 116, 114 and 126 in wins vs 108, 112, 104 in losses. I fully expect the Dees to bounce back and they double up against GC, Freo, Saints and Pies. A healthy draw.
I think 115+ is definitely achievable. And he has scope if he can remove the games where he puts up a heap of clangers or is tagged out of games to really go huge. Lock.

I’m going to start with Shuey as a POD, hoping he’ll step up as captain and will get the tag a lot less now that telly is here.

And regarding Yeo, I think he is a fantastic pick. He just seems to have patches in the season where he floats because he doesn’t need to do the heavy lifting and scores you 70’s before a flurry of 140’s. Will average 110 but you’ve gotta be ready to take the good with the bad.
In 2019 yeo had two games in the 70s, and 1 game of 140.
When is the 140 flurry happening?

Last edited:
In 2019 yeo had two games in the 70s, and 1 game of 140.
When is the only flurry happening?
In 2018

More a figure of speech mate but just a numerical representation of the high’s and low’s with him.
6 scores below 90, and 13 tons. Of his tons, every one of them is over 114. Seven scores between 114-116.
Year before, 5 below 90 including a 27. 16 tons on the year and 9 below including finals. 8 over 120, 13 over 111.

So basically over a 2 year period, 11 below 90, 15 below 100 and 29 tons.
Over the course of the year, it’ll average to 1 in every 3 games will be below the ton, 1 in every 4 below 90 and 2 tons. And it seems, once he gets past 90 he goes over 110 (26/29 times)
Not as bad as first thought. His tackle numbers are insane. Should only improve. I’m going Oliver in that price range but couldn’t go wrong with him.

Dan Hannebery starting to pop up in my team more and more. Another 4 quarter effort in the intra yesterday. Averaged 25 touches from 70% TOG last year. Seems the body is in much better nick than when he was previously at Sydney. 100-105 avg not out of the question if he can build that tank and we all know he’s an elite runner. Anyone?

Dan Hannebery starting to pop up in my team more and more. Another 4 quarter effort in the intra yesterday. Averaged 25 touches from 70% TOG last year. Seems the body is in much better nick than when he was previously at Sydney. 100-105 avg not out of the question if he can build that tank and we all know he’s an elite runner. Anyone?
1581653443120.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah but he played against the Saints yesty ...

Hanners In my side ....until he shows me why he shouldn't be in my side :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back