Zidane and Moomba's FFP chat.

Ed_Gein

Very good. But brick not hit back!
Dec 17, 2003
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Glasgow Rangers, Liverpool, Storm.
As I've said a number of times I want the facts out in the open, and I want those facts to be tested by a truly impartial body.

If after that we are found to have done something wrong, so be it.

And you will continue to forever trot this out until you get the verdict that absolves City of any wrong-doing

Interesting thread
It shows why making losses for a few years to set your club up to earn that champions League revenue year in year out is sound business management.

But not encouraged by some of the established clubs.

In today's world though, if we did miss out on champions League revenue, I'm sure the wage bill would decrease significantly (no bonuses) and I'm sure there would be player sales to mitigate.

Oct 5, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
Hopefully City accepts the CAS decision
not a chance. although it would make our lives easier if we did do what psg did and stick the tail between the legs.

uefa calling other groups and organisations corrupt. ha

oh sorry the cas one. yeah we probably do. misread

And you will continue to forever trot this out until you get the verdict that absolves City of any wrong-doing
You must of missed the part where I said that if we were found to have done something wrong so be it.

wow if Ancelotti gets Everton to 5th and a CL spot. It didn’t feel too long ago that relegation was being talked about.
Won’t get there.

Arsenal, United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Norwich, Leicester, Spurs, Southampton, Wolves to come, in that order.

Will be doing well to be clinging onto the coattails of Europa by the end of that run

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Moomba, in all seriousness would you be taking all t
Don't know why people are having a go at Moomba for not going to CL games, particularly if they arent even based in the UK. Tuesday and Wednesday nights are a bastard as it is, let alone if you have children.

I would be very surprised if anyone asks out of City. One of their true accomplishments is having players who are loyal to them throughout their careers. Not many have gone onto better things.
You’re turning soft

Yeah, you can take it to higher courts. Rumours are you will too.
If we can I think we will (if needed).

The impression I get from the day we were charged is that a line has been drawn and we'll take it as far as we can.

LOL. I wonder how many of you have actually read the FFP Regs, or the Guidance for clubs, or the amended guidance to clubs written after we released our final accounts for the first monitoring period.

But carrying on thinking I've been living a life of blissful unawareness.

It's amusing.

I’ll read them like you when I know my club is dodgy as * & I need to seem knowledgeable about FFP laws

I’ll read them like you when I know my club is dodgy as fu** & I need to seem knowledgeable about FFP laws
Was it £30m Usmanov paid for future naming rights to your unbuilt stadium?

WealstoneRaider

Cancelled
10k Posts I reneged on a bet or agreement :(
Apr 8, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
In the long run it's a personal choice. I didn't feel like the money and time I was spending was worth it when I could spend that time with the family.

Don't know why that would bother anyone.
Because err, perhaps you could spend time with the family on a Saturday or Sunday as opposed to a Tuesday or Wednesday? Not hard to work around. Then you can watch City v Bayern Munich rather than City v Watford

Won’t get there.

Arsenal, United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Norwich, Leicester, Spurs, Southampton, Wolves to come, in that order.

Will be doing well to be clinging onto the coattails of Europa by the end of that run

Only Liverpool in better form (obviously) & about to get Gomes back. Completely different mentality that we don’t go into games scared any more, whether or not things can keep clicking is another story

Because err, perhaps you could spend time with the family on a Saturday or Sunday as opposed to a Tuesday or Wednesday? Not hard to work around. Then you can watch City v Bayern Munich rather than City v Watford
Personal choice

Ha ha. Youve been given a 2 year ban and 30 million euro fine and you still dont believe you have done anything wrong. Nothing will change your mindset.
I'm happy to wait for an impartial process. Been looking forward to it for ages.

When Suarez got banned for 8 games did you accept it, or did you exercise your own judgement.

Ha ha. Youve been given a 2 year ban and 30 million euro fine and you still dont believe you have done anything wrong. Nothing will change your mindset.
Come on now, be fair. They may wish to appeal and if so you can’t say this until they’ve had their chance to plead their case.

A man in California this week was released from prison after DNA tech advancements proved he didn’t commit the murder he was convicted for.

City, if they choose to appeal, deserve a chance to do so

Was it £30m Usmanov paid for future naming rights to your unbuilt stadium?

Smart decision from an experienced businessman. State of the art stadium in a heritage area for a huge complex that will generate millions of dollars back to him.

But ok, you worry about that £30mil instead of the hundreds of millions of £ your owners have tried moving around without getting caught :straining:

Smart decision from an experienced businessman. State of the art stadium in a heritage area for a huge complex that will generate millions of dollars back to him.

But ok, you worry about that £30mil instead of the hundreds of millions of £ your owners have tried moving around without getting caught :straining:
LOL

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
I'm happy to wait for an impartial process.

There has already been one thst has gone to 2 separate adjudictory chambers, both independent. Discipline processes agreed to by all clubs who become UEFA members.

You can appeal the judgement with them and then on to CAS if not happy with the result.

Time to start blaming the club and stop playing the victim.

Back