Official Match Thread Season 29 | Round 3 | Gumbies FFC v Sin City Swamprats @ The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Most people request nudes. You request an entire ******* country!
Tassie isn’t a country...
(nor is “Neppal”)
Have you faced fire?
Once burnt , twice shy :(
(and welcome back xx )
Bumble?
Tinder?
Shaadi.com?
DilMil?
JeevanSaathi?
All of the above (and you left out Bharathat timing and coffee meets bagel amongst others )
SarahSmiles will take over as captain ASAP
Poor philreich

philreich will cope: my personal life has been busier than the Gumbies back 6 at around 5pm tomorrow :)-)), so I can survive without the captaincy.
Doing well to have nearly 100 posts despite that
All the best :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

s**t I've been busy the last 24 hours, excessive amounts of horizontal limbo.

More focus on the gelatinous dorks from Gumby town.
I assume you must be a tagger given you are playing on me. Make sure you bring your running shoes .
After the hiding I give you tomorrow you'll be wishing your day was only as bad as last year's prelim

I'm going to usurp all of them shortly, so its no doubt temporary.

We've had more captains than prime ministers this year. Haven't been able to say that for a while.

I assume you must be a tagger given you are playing on me. Make sure you bring your running shoes .
After the hiding I give you tomorrow you'll be wishing your day was only as bad as last year's prelim
GWS is actually aligned with the Gumbies' fortunes in season 29 - it stands for Getting Worse Steadily :).

Gifted With Skill..

I really had something so funny to write.. i would of had you all in stitches.. i did forget half way through writing it.. couldn't recover.. gave up and here is the final product..

Come on Simmo if thats as good as your giving today.. then its best you quit while your a head..

Who would have thought Ant Bear would be the beacon of stability?

No doubt killed the others with random undocumented changes stripping them of confidence to continue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back