Zidane and Moomba's FFP chat.

Remove this Banner Ad

I can’t remember what I was going to post there, but I obviously stopped because I knew I’d get a completely insincere response as usual. I hate the way it does that autosave and screws your next post

City fans sounding like the Lance Armstrong fan bois now. They’ll never accept their club ****ed up and cheated. Everyone should ask themselves whether they would be able to accept their club being ousted for cheating though. You have to have broad shoulders to take on that guilt

There has already been one thst has gone to 2 separate adjudictory chambers, both independent. Discipline processes agreed to by all clubs who become UEFA members.

You can appeal the judgement with them and then on to CAS if not happy with the result.

Time to start blaming the club and stop playing the victim.

I'm happy to wait for the process to be fulfilled.

That's not playing the victim.

City fans sounding like the Lance Armstrong fan bois now. They’ll never accept their club f’ed up and cheated. Everyone should ask themselves whether they would be able to accept their club being ousted for cheating though. You have to have broad shoulders to take on that guilt
It's a burden.

Come on now, be fair. They may wish to appeal and if so you can’t say this until they’ve had their chance to plead their case.

A man in California this week was released from prison after DNA tech advancements proved he didn’t commit the murder he was convicted for.

City, if they choose to appeal, deserve a chance to do so
Haha where was this attitude when we got our ban😉😂

Come on now, be fair. They may wish to appeal and if so you can’t say this until they’ve had their chance to plead their case.

A man in California this week was released from prison after DNA tech advancements proved he didn’t commit the murder he was convicted for.

Of course they can appeal, but every man and his dog (except moompa loompa) can see the obvious they've cooked their books and their rise to the one of the best in England has been corrupt at every turn.

Funny, they only seem to be looking for impartial judgement on how the investigation was handled rather than refute any of the facts of their investments.

It’s not on the fans, but when those fans have continually come out and not even considered that the club has acted malevolently then you’re gonna take a hammering too
Water off a ducks back.

Don't care what you think about me or my club.

Of course they can appeal, but every man and his dog (except moompa loompa) can see the obvious they've cooked their books and their rise to the one of the best in England has been corrupt at every turn.

Funny, they only seem to be looking for impartial judgement on how the investigation was handled rather than refute any of the facts of how their investments came into the club.

None of us know the facts.

It's why I've said repeatedly I want it all to come out publicly, and if we're found guilty of doing something wrong then so be it.

Like the nickname btw, I don't think it makes you seem bitter at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no but they all count really
Some amazing memories.

I'm a bit disappointed that for the second time tonight we've been credited with 3 ***, not the actual ****.

Haha where was this attitude when we got our ban😉😂
You being banned is tame compared to what I would prefer. ICBM dropped on the Bridge and completely erased from existence. ;)

Funny, they only seem to be looking for impartial judgement on how the investigation was handled rather than refute any of the facts of their investments.
They probably have cooked them, and if so, should be sanctioned.
Zidane just carrying on as usual.

Moomba copping a Rough ride in here. Copping it for not going to CL games is just madness.
Lol Dr G and his utter disdain for Chelsea in full force. He lets his emotions control his rationality
says the fella laying into anyone who doesn’t have the pitchforks out.

Harshly treated Cruyff14 imo

Some amazing memories.

I'm a bit disappointed that for the second time tonight we've been credited with 3 ***, not the actual ****.
And this is the problem Moomba,you’ve hit the nail squarely on the head. You can’t bear to have those memories tainted. I can understand that, and I expect everyone can, but you’ve acted so dismissively throughout the whole saga that you can’t blame people for sticking it to you. I can only imagine it’s like finding out years later that all those gorgeous women you slept with only done it out of sympathy

Very valid points raised here Doc, would the same apply for Chelsea though? :D

Edit: as usual Chef beat me to it!

And this is the problem Moomba,you’ve hit the nail squarely on the head. You can’t bear to have those memories tainted. I can understand that, and I expect everyone can, but you’ve acted so dismissively throughout the whole saga that you can’t blame people for sticking it to you. I can only imagine it’s like finding out years later that all those gorgeous women you slept with only done it out of sympathy
doesnt matter had sex

they should retroactively go back and investigate all teams previously who had large investment. the milan books for the bunga bunga man would be cooked medium rare

No, "they" aren't going to help Man City deflect attention and blameshift.

My memories won't be tainted, you don't need to worry.

If we're found guilty they won't be tainted.

If you think our achievements are diminished, you go for it. I doubt today has changed things much for you. Nor will you think much differently if we're cleared on appeal. So no point worrying too much?

I am genuinely interested and excited in the battles ahead. I'm loving that were finally fighting the battle I hoped we'd fight 5/6 years ago.

I'm not going to apologise for it.

My memories won't be tainted, you don't need to worry.

If we're found guilty they won't be tainted.

I am genuinely interested and excited in the battles ahead. I'm loving that were finally fighting the battle I hoped we'd fight 5/6 years ago.

I'm not going to apologise for it.
What’s the general feeling on Blue Moon?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back