Unofficial Preview Unofficial Pre Season Match v Suns Saturday 15th February @Metricon Stadium 7pm

Remove this Banner Ad

brl_gcs.png
  • (0 to 10 games - Brisbane 12 vs. Gold Coast 15)
  • 0 to 24 games - Brisbane 14 vs. Gold Coast 19
  • 25 to 49 games - Brisbane 7 vs. Gold Coast 4
  • 50 to 99 games - Brisbane 4 vs. Gold Coast 5
  • 100 to 199 games - Brisbane 4 vs. Gold Coast 3
  • 200+ games - Brisbane 2 vs. Gold Coast 0
Extra stats:
  • Average games played - Brisbane 47.2 vs. Gold Coast 30.7 (= +16.5 games on average)
  • Average age - Brisbane 23.4 vs. Gold Coast 21.9 (= +1.5 years on average)
  • Average height - Brisbane 189.8cm vs. Gold Coast 186.6cm (= +3.2cm on average)
  • Average weight - Brisbane 88.1kg vs. Gold Coast 82.7kg (= +5.4kg on average)

View attachment 823199
  • (0 to 10 games - Brisbane 12 vs. Gold Coast 15)
  • 0 to 24 games - Brisbane 14 vs. Gold Coast 19
  • 25 to 49 games - Brisbane 7 vs. Gold Coast 4
  • 50 to 99 games - Brisbane 4 vs. Gold Coast 5
  • 100 to 199 games - Brisbane 4 vs. Gold Coast 3
  • 200+ games - Brisbane 2 vs. Gold Coast 0
Extra stats:
  • Average games played - Brisbane 47.2 vs. Gold Coast 30.7 (= +16.5 games on average)
  • Average age - Brisbane 23.4 vs. Gold Coast 21.9 (= +1.5 years on average)
  • Average height - Brisbane 189.8cm vs. Gold Coast 186.6cm (= +3.2cm on average)
  • Average weight - Brisbane 88.1kg vs. Gold Coast 82.7kg (= +5.4kg on average)

Love your work mate!

Getting the whole family along tonight. Great to get to watch some footy again, I was hoping to see our draftees particularly Devon lining up on Rowell. Will be interested to see if Ely lines up on Bowes would be a good battle.Expecting a rusty performance but would like to see plenty of movement in the forward line. Go Lions 🦁

No Keidean. I hope we lose.
Getting the whole family along tonight. Great to get to watch some footy again, I was hoping to see our draftees particularly Devon lining up on Rowell. Will be interested to see if Ely lines up on Bowes would be a good battle.Expecting a rusty performance but would like to see plenty of movement in the forward line. Go Lions 🦁
I really wanted to see our draftees against GC’s draftees. Especially Robertson v Rowell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching AFLW Suns v Richmond all square at Qtr time
Lynch calling with Zorko special comments..
Ground in excellent condition.
So should be dry footy tonight if weather holds as predicted.

Sun's ladies jumper actually looks great. Shame the men's looks like a place holder

If birchyl is being picked to play In this game means he is way ahead of schedule and he will almost certainly be picked For round 1 baring no injury concerns . I really do think witherdon will miss out . Answorth would be preferred with his pace to play on a Luke Breust , with rich , birch and ah chee really don’t see need for witho at all . Not trying to be negative but think there are better options and in terms of pace he offers no more then a rich or birch but they have a tons more experience .

If birchyl is being picked to play In this game means he is way ahead of schedule and he will almost certainly be picked For round 1 baring no injury concerns . I really do think witherdon will miss out . Answorth would be preferred with his pace to play on a Luke Breust , with rich , birch and ah chee really don’t see need for witho at all . Not trying to be negative but think there are better options and in terms of pace he offers no more then a rich or birch but they have a tons more experience .
Tend to agree, his strength in his 1st year was his ability to rack up the disposals and a strong DE.Last season, all he was doing seemed to be kicking down the line, which may have been a directive but for good kicks like him and Rich l feel that they should be takin riskier options.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back