MMA-UFC UFC Fight Night / UFC on Fox Events

Remove this Banner Ad

Great to have another card this weekend, again the main event should be good but not that much else to keep me interested, I’m sure I’ll watch it again though. I’d be favouring Blaydes, JDS still has some good ones left, should be a decent scrap anyway.
Arnold Allen on the prelims is worth a look in. Been on a bit of a run recently and coming up in the featherweight division

I didn’t think it was a shameful performance from Cigano. He’s definitely lost some speed but I didn’t think he looked bad at all. He did a great job of stuffing the TD’s. Blaydes is just really legit. Had him worried about the TD, faked it & hit him clean. If he can continue to improve his striking & mix in his takedowns, he will be hard to beat. I’d like to see him fight Francis again, as I think the last fight was stopped far too early.

RDA is closer to finished than JDS. If Chiesa is walking you down and getting easy TDs without any striking threat and you hobbled him already, you need to hang them up...

the whole fight was a circus starting from Pereira's walkout
Diego just has to give it up. id hate to see a CT scan of his brain...

Wasn't a popular call by Diego, but regardless whether he should have kept going or not, glad he didn't. His brain would be a smoothie now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sparked him right out.
Anyone watching Jones in the crowd ? he is so ******* coked up lol

No big fights are happening in Australia outside of Volk Holloway.
Izzy will come back to defend. Could see him v Till happening here
Volk will defend mostly here as I doubt he becomes a huge star to use in the US but will sell out arenas here easy.

Jones here?! Very random thought, couldn't see it happening

Izzy will come back to defend. Could see him v Till happening here
Volk will defend mostly here as I doubt he becomes a huge star to use in the US but will sell out arenas here easy.

Jones here?! Very random thought, couldn't see it happening
Izzy is selling huge PPV cards in the states, I'd be surprised if he comes back anytime soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back