Reports that Wood left the match early with a injury concern as well

crumbling at the seams lol

giphy-30.gif

Waussie

Premiership Player
Nov 26, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I read in yesterday's Hun that Tarrant is having treatment for a foot issue called "Morton's Neuroma" , I am not a medical expert, but anything that ends with 'oma raises alarm bells for me, anyone here know much about it ?
Cortizone should fix it, rest for 10 days after the shot, if it works good to go.

KiwiRoo

Premiership Player
Mar 7, 2007
New Zealand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I read in yesterday's Hun that Tarrant is having treatment for a foot issue called "Morton's Neuroma" , I am not a medical expert, but anything that ends with 'oma raises alarm bells for me, anyone here know much about it ?
That's not good. it means he'll have a mediocre career at Melbourne and the eagles :moustache:

Cyber_punk

Doomer
Feb 16, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Wow, that injury list. Have we been training on a concrete road?

If those guys do miss round 1 the saints are a real threat.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Wow, that injury list. Have we been training on a concrete road?

If those guys do miss round 1 the saints are a real threat.

They’re a threat no matter how many guys we have injured. They recruited really well and have a solid off field coaching team.

That said, we we play the brand Shaw had us playing when we smashed the Tigers & Pies we should win comfortably.

Just bash them. Go full Toby Greene

Nothing major. It's an irritated sensory nerve that runs on the bottom of the foot towards the toes. It can sometimes get inflamed or trapped, and causes shooting pains to the toes or webspace between toes. Can also cause a pins and needles feeling or numbness. Treatment is usually massage, adjusting footwear, cortisone or local anaesthetic injections or minor surgery. The nerve doesn't control any muscles, so movement isn't affected.

My memory is a little hazy, as the last time I injected one was during a brief term in orthopaedics I did 20 years ago, but I doubt much has changed.

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Nothing major. It's an irritated sensory nerve that runs on the bottom of the foot towards the toes. It can sometimes get inflamed or trapped, and causes shooting pains to the toes or webspace between toes. Can also cause a pins and needles feeling or numbness. Treatment is usually massage, adjusting footwear, cortisone or local anaesthetic injections or minor surgery. The nerve doesn't control any muscles, so movement isn't affected.

My memory is a little hazy, as the last time I injected one was during a brief term in orthopaedics I did 20 years ago, but I doubt much has changed.

Can you have Benny, Jack & Jarad ready for rd. 1 too please ?

( asking for a coach 👍 )

Can you have Benny, Jack & Jarad ready for rd. 1 too please ?

( asking for a coach 👍 )

I'd almost settle for Benny. We can cover Jack in the midfield and I'd like to see Bailey Scott try and keep the wing for a while.

Unless they're 100% ready.

Jun 7, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne

jeepers, somebody who knows what they're talking about; you need to log off and not come back

Oct 9, 2003
Singapore / 30,000 feet
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Eagles (NFL), Suns (NBA)
I think being struck down with an ailment named after Morton is a bigger concern.

Mar 19, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
S.A Spurs, Liverpool
Back