NBA All Star Weekend 2020 - Chicago, Ill. Feb 15-17. Tickets available at various outlets.

Remove this Banner Ad

I am minority but Gordan simply didn't properly get over Taco. Shoulders yes but head no not even close. Task to hard.

Novelty great but you gotta execute it fully if you go for it.

I am minority but Gordan simply didn't properly get over Taco. Shoulders yes but head no not even close. Task to hard.

You do realize to jump over Tacko without touching him would mean that he'd have to get his head about a foot over the basket.

Even still it didn’t deserve less than Dwight Howard’s dunk not even close

FreoRicci your man bertans on now.
He hits the green ball....money rack now. He loves that spot!

26!!!!!
He’s underrated. Had a bad start, but still went for 6/6. Felt like he could’ve got at least 28, but obviously the nerves set in.
Anyone else like the 3 point contest more then the dunk? Good set of skills tbh

You do realize to jump over Tacko without touching him would mean that he'd have to get his head about a foot over the basket.

Something to aspire too.

In what way is a windmill better than jumping a guy 7'5. Ex teammates and 2 actors voting is a joke

Which one of black panther and Common were team mates of the winner?

Gordon said he’s not coming back to the dunk contest.

Can‘t say I blame him.

"I feel like I should have two trophies," he told ESPN. "I still feel like I'm one of the best, if not the best dunker in the world, so I still feel that."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone getting on the bandwagon of oh he should had won the dunk contest.

He lost. His boring dunk over the 7.5 guy wasn’t that great. He should had done something more dramatic.

And Jones last dunk was even worse, what are you smoking? Gordon had 5 50 Dunks he won period. All of Jones’s dunks, which a couple were nice they were all between the legs with same left hand finish. Don’t try and spin it any other way even Jones knew Gordon got robbed and so do all the other players that seen it.

So Gordon is robbed of a win and the public are robbed of seeing Ja Morant in the dunk contest.

Well done judges.

My point exactly the dunk contest is done, it’s tainted. Players aren’t going to want to participate anymore as there is no point you can get 5 perfect dunks and still lose. The only way it maintains any integrity is the format is changed.

And Jones last dunk was even worse, what are you smoking? Gordon had 5 50 Dunks he won period. All of Jones’s dunks, which a couple were nice they were all between the legs with same left hand finish. Don’t try and spin it any other way even Jones knew Gordon got robbed and so do all the other players that seen it.
That dunk by jones was great. It didn’t come across as good coz he didn’t prance around like a hero after that huge dunk. If he acted like look at I’m the champ no one would be sooking right now.

Watch Jones’s reaction that’s sure looks like the reaction of someone who thought they should’ve won 🙄. Even he knew, at best it’s a tie bottom line

Last edited:
And further watching that replay Gordon totally cleared Taco. If he didn’t raise his hands and lean after it would’ve been a clean dunk over a 7’5” person that is far more impressive than a windmill a from a foot over the free throw line, get bent kid

The judges need to stop giving the first dunk of the night 9’s and giving themselves no where to go. A bad score is 45, they need to give 6’s and 7’s, but never will.

Main problem is a good dunk, a great dunk and an all time great dunk all get 50.

That windmill off the side of the backboard was one of the greatest dunks ever and it gets the same score as 10 (?) other dunks from the same night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back