Roast Classic Tom Browne Moments

Remove this Banner Ad

seriously he looks like the kid who tries to act cool but no body likes. But your mum is friends with his mum and makes you hang out with him a bit

And all of your real friends give him s**t but he is too dumb to understand that they are taking the piss out of him

View attachment 817809
*, At least take the shirt to mum to get it ironed.

He's like the reincarnation of Chopper Read, he can barely write a coherent sentence and he works as a journalist.

"Yeah, I know – and I can’t even bloody spell. What about those poor bloody academics, those college graduates, battling their guts out to write some airy-fairy piece of exaggerated artwork? And here’s a bloke, sitting in a cell, who can’t spell, and he’s written a best-seller. It’s sold two hundred and fifty thousand copies. And it’s still selling. And he’s writing another one. And I can’t even spell. I’m semi-bloody-illiterate."

He's like the reincarnation of Chopper Read, he can barely write a coherent sentence and he works as a journalist.

"Yeah, I know – and I can’t even bloody spell. What about those poor bloody academics, those college graduates, battling their guts out to write some airy-fairy piece of exaggerated artwork? And here’s a bloke, sitting in a cell, who can’t spell, and he’s written a best-seller. It’s sold two hundred and fifty thousand copies. And it’s still selling. And he’s writing another one. And I can’t even spell. I’m semi-bloody-illiterate."

You’re right you know...he’s a nerdy chopper.

and always doin himself a mischief ol tommy boy

crazy little bugger he is

Why are AFL journo's so bad? I don't get it. Most aren't even close to being likeable. Hutchy, Mclure, Slobbo, Caro, Barrett, Hagdorn, Niall, Browne etc etc. All grubs of the highest order. As the AFL has been so popular for so long, why are we subjected to listening to these grubs on AFL news?

Why are AFL journo's so bad? I don't get it. Most aren't even close to being likeable. Hutchy, Mclure, Slobbo, Caro, Barrett, Hagdorn, Niall, Browne etc etc. All grubs of the highest order. As the AFL has been so popular for so long, why are we subjected to listening to these grubs on AFL news?
What's wrong with Niall?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need more tweets!

Another one for the kiss ass category:

what a total dip####

note to all you kids out there...if someone ever starts a sentence with “ quite frankly” or frankly , any word with frankly....there’s a very good chance he’s an absolute imbecile and should be avoided at all costs. Assassinate discreetly if possible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back