Rumour Tarryn Thomas wants out

Remove this Banner Ad

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Bulked up this offseason for his joint MMA career....

1582073780192.png

sprockets

Cancelled
Crime Board Sleuth BeanCoiNFT Investor
Oct 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Bulked up this offseason for his joint MMA career....

Just In: Tarryn Thomas wants out to be able to punch Ziebell on field and fight North players that sided with him, we have exclusive photos of his transformation into ThomaHulk and the details of his contract with Richmond...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Have heard that an in-principle trade has already been agreed between the clubs to ensure that Thomas gets out at the end of 2020 to his club of choice. Tensions are high and a rift is developing that threatens to derail Norths season, as the younger crew are seriously pissed at senior leadership.

To obtain Thomas Richmond have agreed to trade Liam Baker and a 2nd round pick for Thomas and a 4th. North are very happy with that deal as they view Baker as Richmond’s 7th best player under 23 and would not only slot into North's mid rotations straight away, but also into new look leadership group come 2021.

Tenny

??
Jan 7, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
How defensive are North supporters of this news? It’s not even that bad. Captain gets stuck into a younger player who takes it the wrong way and they have a little locker room dust up. Probably happens at most clubs, every off season.

I feel bad for sharing it.

How defensive are North supporters of this news? It’s not even that bad. Captain gets stuck into a younger player who takes it the wrong way and they have a little locker room dust up. Probably happens at most clubs, every off season.

As you note, it's a nothing story when you stick to the facts, so it wasn't worth sharing and you should feel bad.

And you should feel worse for trying to embellish the story every chance you got.

Jul 11, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Just havin a laff m8 relax

HardcoreGeelongFan

Club Legend
Dec 31, 2019
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
St Kilda
This rumour reminds me of that time I had to be an electro harmonix analog chorus pedal for a whole day.

God that was ****ed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back