English Super League 2020 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah they did, for a first proper game. Sharper than us against Warrington, although we got the win. Saying that, a side that finds itself down to 11 men has only itself to blame.

George Burgess looked an unfit tub of lard. He is way off match fitness and I don't expect to see him for a few weeks.

Hey I follow the Dragons and wanted to watch this game but couldn't find it on Foxtel. Can I ask how you watched it was it a stream or some other platform?

Stream
Sometimes it’s on YouTube live, sometimes.

In these dark times, I've been watching a lot of old archive games. Just watched the 1989 Challenge Cup Final where we hammered Saints 27-0. What a side Wigan had then! Ellery Hanley, Shaun Edwards, Andy Gregory, Joe Lydon, the Iro brothers... The Saints had Kangaroos Paul Vautin and Michael O'Connor in their side, but neither got a sniff; O'Connor in particular was torn to pieces by Kevin iro. And Hanley's wonderful slaloming try in the first half, Edwards' sublime break and assist for Gregory in the second; I think we had a fair claim to being the best side in the world back then. Happy days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back