2020 Giants Membership

Remove this Banner Ad

So about 6k above where we were last year.View attachment 793614
I wonder how many learnt last year. The club said they had thousands of Richmond supporters trying to sign up grand final week

I wonder if we may have a few from the teams expected to be tip 4 jumping on board. Especially if they read our GF forum and saw that everyone that wanted one got a ticket

On SM-G977B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Great to get the numbers in the membership and just need good weather for the home games and the crowds will turn up and an average over 15k should be a realistic target IMO

23236 when I looked

If we can crack that 15 to 17k avg at Giants stadium then we are away at the races.
Our sponsorship is already top 6 in the league and this would boost it.

Kill off a few naysayers as well.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The GIANTS have passed 25,000 members in record time, three weeks ahead of the start of the 2020 Toyota AFL Premiership season.

The GIANTS’ membership tally is up 51.5 per cent on the same time last year with the 2020 membership tally currently standing at 25,392.

How we looking GG ?

Intersting to see the Macarthur bulls have past 20,000 foundation members and they have only signed one player.

I wont lie i did get a foundation membership with a few mates. But mainly because my 99 dollars got me a cowbell. Winning.

However the message is, there is plenty of people to go around in Western Sydney

How we looking GG ?

Intersting to see the Macarthur bulls have past 20,000 foundation members and they have only signed one player.

I wont lie i did get a foundation membership with a few mates. But mainly because my 99 dollars got me a cowbell. Winning.

However the message is, there is plenty of people to go around in Western Sydney

I think we are going ok. 25800 ish.

We will know more with the size of the crowds.

Double header with the Ladies against the Cats should get a great crowd.

Oh that 20k for the Bulls is for Facebook members (likes?) I think they are still sitting around 2500k.

Will be interesting once they release next seasons memberships how they go and how the Wanderers go.

Burning i've lost my reserved seat for the 1st game, 1st 4-5 rows removed around stadium for the set up of the Easter Show

Have front row seat and usually end up with top level seat for those games, may need to get in early and secure the members bar window

Burning i've lost my reserved seat for the 1st game, 1st 4-5 rows removed around stadium for the set up of the Easter Show

Have front row seat and usually end up with top level seat for those games, may need to get in early and secure the members bar window
Personally I love the height of the top tier. It is a very different experience

I like both we have about 30 of us from the local club that sit down the front so families have a blast

I was in Skydeck for both Bulldogs games last season and that was sensational

Same our GS seats are in the middle of the top tier of the members, but our ACT seats are about halfway up in the Bradman stand, two completely different perspectives which I enjoy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back