Game Day Practice Match | North Melbourne v Melbourne | Feb 28th 1.10pm @Arden St. [Live on nmfc.com.au]

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Assuming he's recovered, I'd like to see Hall in the side and given as many centre bounce involvements as possible.

Firmly believe that's his best spot, and also where he's of most use to us given the persistent lack of burst-speed in our centre square set-ups.

amaz199

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 5, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Assuming he's recovered, I'd like to see Hall in the side and given as many centre bounce involvements as possible.

Firmly believe that's his best spot, and also where he's of most use to us given the persistent lack of burst-speed in our centre square set-ups.
+1.

Hate to mention last year's poor start, but he was actually one of our few shining lights in Rd 1 against Freo. IIRC, he used his speed exceptionally well and took the game on. Made Freo chase and keep an eye on him whilst he was dangerous in the middle of the ground. (And whilst we were still somewhat in the contest.)

I've polished all the teak on the Hovercraft, and finished the blue flames on the bow. We just need to get a more heavy duty mounting base for the silver kangaroo ornament. All we need now is the great man himself back out on the field and firing. Fingers crossed we're Round One ready!

The Ardent Army

All Australian
May 22, 2004
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Everton
+1.

Hate to mention last year's poor start, but he was actually one of our few shining lights in Rd 1 against Freo. IIRC, he used his speed exceptionally well and took the game on. Made Freo chase and keep an eye on him whilst he was dangerous in the middle of the ground. (And whilst we were still somewhat in the contest.)

Have not given up on Hall. Thought he was unfairly dropped when it happened last year. Gave us some separation and carry - attributes we are sorely and obviously lacking. Hope to see him get a run in the next few weeks.

So nice of them to play the match during work hours on a Friday. If you're gonna do it at 110 why not saturday or Sunday
Probably because it’s technically “training”, not an AFL-organised practice match so they have to have it when the CBA says they’re allowed to have training sessions.

Back