AFL Toast Practice Game: 74 point win over Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Blitz has a lot of great posters with mainly an older demographic. Some of the training reports are awesome, as well as general opinions.

But the one thing I can't stand (only a lurker myself) is if ONE thing goes wrong, a lot of them act like it's the absolute end of the world, clubiscooked etc. I've never seen a more prominent group of emotional, knee-jerk reactionists than the ones on Blitz.

From my observations, Bomberblitz primarily contains the IRL cheersquad nuffies and those who format their personal Facebook account as Joe 'Heppell' Citizen' with the Essendon logo or a player as their profile photo. BigFooty tends to encompass the rest of the supporter base.

Blitz once in a blue moon has some decent content, but ultimately as you allude to, it's culture resembling a high school in which a few popular posters with the egos to match rule the roost, and God have mercy on your soul should you chose to have a differing opinion to them as the most insignificant thing is blown out into a massive drama.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well yeh, it was our VFL team. Our seniors play Adelaide tomorrow. Embarrassing to only win by 12 goals against a VFL team really.
Mate, no need for the hostility. He was extracting the urine.

Well yeh, it was our VFL team. Our seniors play Adelaide tomorrow. Embarrassing to only win by 12 goals against a VFL team really.
giphy.gif

Really liked Ham! Think he will be an important player for us. Has gotten noticeably bigger and made great decisions.
Unfortunately game plan has not changed a great deal. We played a reserve team and still were not convincing in the contest. It just won’t stack up when the whips get cracking.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Really liked Ham! Think he will be an important player for us. Has gotten noticeably bigger and made great decisions.
Unfortunately game plan has not changed a great deal. We played a reserve team and still were not convincing in the contest. It just won’t stack up when the whips get cracking.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I'm not the most positive person around, but we essentially fielded a VFL side with half a game to some best 22 players. I doubt we'd have seen how we'll play. Seemed more like blowing out cobwebs before a genuine practice match next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back