'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s interesting watching shows like this as a kid and then again as an adult with your own child and wondering if the “adult” innuendo was always about - some of the humour is quite amusing
Anything from the 80s is stack full of adult content. Have you ever watched the Agro out takes? Funny as

Hey does anybody going to opening game of Marsh Community, JLT, Panasonic, Fosters, Ansett, Wizard Home Loan, NAB series on Thursday night have any low down on where to park. I haven't been out there since you could a slab in with you. Cheers!

OK, before you read a word of what is to follow, know that I know the idea is bonkers... that said, I still seem to like it.

Consider a dry, windless day and a forward line of:

F .. Frost (194), Patton (198), Nash (197)
HF: Gunston (193), Lewis (198), Breust (184)

With TOB (193) on the bench, .... and with Frost and Nash as the designated pressure forwards (good luck running away from them).

Does this have any merit?

All I can think of is that, if the Hawks are controlling the midfield, damn that would be fun to watch.

OK, before you read a word of what is to follow, know that I know the idea is bonkers... that said, I still seem to like it.

With TOB (193) on the bench, .... and with Frost and Nash as the designated pressure forwards (good luck running away from them).

All I can think of is that, if the Hawks are controlling the midfield, damn that would be fun to watch.
Yeah I've wondered about Frost as a pressure forward. Probs not too dangerous around goal, but I don't know that for sure - just going from some of his field kicking.

Yeah I've wondered about Frost as a pressure forward. Probs not too dangerous around goal, but I don't know that for sure - just going from some of his field kicking.
Frost was a swingman in his draft year: could lead and take a mark... though highlights are just that. I’d pity the small backman if isolated on him at full forward. I’d back Frost to out-mark the best small back in the business in Hardwick.

Last edited:
Frost was a swingman in his draft year: could lead and take a mark... though highlights are just that. I’d pity the small backman if isolated on him at full forward. I’d back Frost to out-mark the best small back in the business in Hardwick.

* he looks like Dustin Fletcher

Thanks for the heads up - didn’t realise they were already on sale. Don’t even recall getting ballot details unless it came when the membership stuff arrived and I just ignored it

Got my tickets sorted so all good.

On another note why is there a queen emoji

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not sure on the rules on this, but can CJ be upgraded in the SSP?

My guess is that he qualifies.
Impey is on a long term injury list, so CJ can be upgraded without compromising our vacant list spot.

would need to dominate at center bounces too or more agile defenders could run in off the back of the square and cause havoc

Not sure if this has already been asked - does anyone know if the game this Friday will be broadcast in any way? Can’t see it mentioned on any of the media releases?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back