Women's Footy AFLW Round 3 2020 - Fremantle v Collingwood - Fremantle Oval. Saturday 22 Feb 2019, 4:10pm AWST

Remove this Banner Ad

That was twilight robbery. Really disappointed in the first half, played like we didn't want to be there.
Need to improve massively around the ball to be a finals threat.
Collingwood are a good side. They made Carlton look ordinary at times last week. The same Carlton who made the dogs look so-so today.

Serious question. When was the last time our captain had a good game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fair question. Thought she had a better 2nd half today but when she runs it looks like she can't get out of 3rd gear. Think her body has taken a beating over the years and it is catching up to her - hope she isn't cooked because we need her firing in the midfield as I think we lack depth in this area.

Got into Freo for the last quarter and I don’t think I’ve uttered the phrase ‘tough footy ‘ so many times for ages .

Great win

Official Buddy of The Cam 2020

Good game yesterday.

From my view on the prison wing, I’ll make an observation about the umpiring. At the start of the 3rd quarter, I reckon it went at least 5 minutes with the umps giving no frees, even though balls were dribbling out of hands, throws galore, jumping on backs etc. Then the umps found their whistles and started paying frees.

Why do umps change their position on paying frees ?. Pay everything or let it flow and only pay the obvious.

My summary would be that I expect a better level of umpiring. Umpire votes this week, 4 / 10.

Yep I think I’d like to see Ebony Antonio move back to CHB. I think she plays her best footy behind the ball.

With Houghton and Roux as forward marking targets I think our forward line can still function well. Duffy and Sharp at their feet.

Midfield looked very slow yesterday and Kara has been well of her best so far this season.

Yep I think I’d like to see Ebony Antonio move back to CHB. I think she plays her best footy behind the ball.

With Houghton and Roux as forward marking targets I think our forward line can still function well. Duffy and Sharp at their feet.

Midfield looked very slow yesterday and Kara has been well of her best so far this season.
Like your avatar. Jumping Jimmy Sewell. Remember him well.👌

Remove this Banner Ad

Back