Position 2020 Forwards

Remove this Banner Ad

So Trac has just locked a bunch of people into a trap.
He's been fat for a few years. If he finally come to preseason in good shape and if he will get midfield time, he'll score well. He's a bull
I'm not starting him, but wouldn't be surprised if he goes 100+

So Trac has just locked a bunch of people into a trap.
Honestly if he repeats the trick in the next Marsh game I think he should be at least considered. He's never had 30 in any AFL game including pre-season until today - 30+ again next week and the same role (ie basically pure mid) would make him a bit less of a meme pick. I actually think if he does stay in the middle he would have much more keeper potential than Wingard/Steven. Obviously though it is just one game - reassess in a week

Greenwood seems like he will be mid only so him. But currently not in my team
Yeah Petracca played FWD a lot the other night and kicked 3 goals or some s**t. Its the 30 touches that is startling.
He probably wont get full time MID so he will need to kick a few to average 100 you would think and not every week is a praccy match

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm currently not picking fwds in the 500-400k range but if you had to pick one out of Wingard, Petrecca or Greenwood who would you pick?
Greenwood

Currently got Chad myself but I’m trying to find funds to upgrade to Greenwood

Dusty, Chad, Stuv & Devon for me currently

I'm jumping on if he backs that up in the 2nd match and looks set to play mid. He finally looks fit.

I saw him early last year down at a Rosebud fish and chip shop slamming down food with his mates.

Last year of his contract

Petracca 5% ownership

giphy.gif

Here's a little exercise for you good folks. Rank these mid-priced forwards, from smartest pick to least smartest pick.

Jordan Dawson
Hugh Greenwood
Christian Petracca
Chad Wingard
Andrew Brayshaw
Jack Steven
Devon Smith

27 contested possessions is not something to dismiss

Players who have gotten 27 contested possessions in a game before:
Gary Ablett
Jude Bolton
Ben Cunnington
Patrick Dangerfield
Chris Judd
Josh P. Kennedy
Tom Mitchell
Andrew Swallow

Thats it.

Pre-season, sure, but jeez that's worth looking at

Last edited:
Here's a little exercise for you good folks. Rank these mid-priced forwards, from smartest pick to least smartest pick.

Jordan Dawson
Hugh Greenwood
Christian Petracca
Chad Wingard
Andrew Brayshaw
Jack Steven
Devon Smith

Based on my Pre Marsh Series rankings

RankNamePredictValue+/-
1​
JordanDawson
98​