Boxing Wilder vs Fury II | Saturday 22 Feb 2020 (Sunday Aus time)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought it could have been called off earlier but great performance, now let’s see Fury v Joshua at Wembley!

Surely Eddie doesn't want to put him out there after seeing that.

As a Wilder fan, I'm devastated. Really didn't see it happening like this. Don't think he'll be the same.

Massive Fury fan, but have a lot of time for Wilder.

He didn't seem right at the start of the fight though.

At 34, is he too old to work on things?

AJ has Pulev then most likely Usyk
Fury has the rematch or if Wilder takes a tuneup he could fight Big Baby. I cant see AJ/Fury happening for at least 18 months. The biggest hurdle for that fight is DAZN/ESPN, gets complicated organising that side of things.

Kowanaki probably gets a shot at Fury before AJ. Shamefully Charles Martin will be an option too. Dont get your hopes up for AJ/Fury imo

AJ has Pulev then most likely Usyk
Fury has the rematch or if Wilder takes a tuneup he could fight Big Baby. I cant see AJ/Fury happening for at least 18 months. The biggest hurdle for that fight is DAZN/ESPN, gets complicated organising that side of things.

Kowanaki probably gets a shot at Fury before AJ. Shamefully Charles Martin will be an option too. Dont get your hopes up for AJ/Fury imo
Fury got the tko, bud.

Watched at a pub in northern Thailand. The Brits were loud and boisterous. They love their Gypsy King.

The entrances were pretty cool but way too long. Could have shaved a couple minutes off of both of them and saved some cringe.

Had Fury not busted Wilder's ear, I still think Wilder would have been in the fight until the end of the 12th.

But Fury came out with aggression, got the job done, he is the real deal.

Took Wilder's corner a long time to throw in the towel. Was he in any worse shape at that point than ten minutes earlier? I'm not so sure.

Easy for me to say from the comfort of a keyboard.

Watched at a pub in northern Thailand. The Brits were loud and boisterous. They love their Gypsy King.

The entrances were pretty cool but way too long. Could have shaved a couple minutes off of both of them and saved some cringe.

Had Fury not busted Wilder's ear, I still think Wilder would have been in the fight until the end of the 12th.

But Fury came out with aggression, got the job done, he is the real deal.

Took Wilder's corner a long time to throw in the towel. Was he in any worse shape at that point than ten minutes earlier? I'm not so sure.

Easy for me to say from the comfort of a keyboard.
Once Wilder copped that shot (round 2?) to the ear he was done...absolutely done.
But i just love the heart shown from him. It's the thing that got him through to the 7th. I take my hat off to him.
Fury is the greatest of our time though. Congrats to him!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Fury handled Wilder pretty comfortably last time , got lazy twice and sat on his behind.
Today he just took it up another notch .
Great courage from Wilder , will be interesting to see if he takes the option on the 3rd fight.
Will be the same result imo.

Great to have interest in the HW division again with some good quality .
If Fury stays switched on I think he has them all covered .

I know. Doesnt change anything I said. AJ/Fury wont happen in the near future for the reasons i said

That's the dumb thing about boxing there are a million belts and the guys with them all dodge each other.

Not sure if you could be much more dominant then fury was over these two fights schools him in 10/12 rounds in fight one and gets screwed by some s**t judging

Realises he’s not getting his hand raised unless he knocks him out changes fight team works on power then made wilder his bitch and toyed with him so much that they threw in the towel
There is no need for fight 3 wilder doesn’t have the skills to beat fury it will just be another one sided ass whooping instead of unifying all the gold

So is Fury now the undisputed best heavyweight of this generation? Or does he need to go through Joshua first?
Ended the Klitschko 10 year run with the belt then fell off the wagon with drugs and mental issues wanted to kill himself became a fat campaigner came back to boxing lost the weight and beat arguably the hardest hitter ever yet the judges screwed him so then said he’d knock him out and did to become champ again. Fury is a rocky movie

*en great!

Love them both but belived Fury would win and was going for him. He fought a superb fight and I'm surprised Wilder withstood that beating and didn't go out earlier. Even at the end he was still standing and his corner stopped it for him. Gypsy's a funny campaigner and singing at the end and getting the crowd to join in, AMAZING!!!!!!

Awesome.

Last edited:
A few weeks back I mentioned that Fury was gunning for the ko and you dismissed it like a know all 😂
Good call, hope you bet it. Still, just because a fighter says he's going to do something doesn't make it so. It's promotion. You'll set yourself up for much disappointment hanging on a fighters or promoters every word...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back