Position 2020 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with 4 rookies mid. At the moment apart from Rowell & Pickett there dosen't seem to be many options and I'm not sure if I would play Budarick. I am going to take the the punt on Max King forward I think he showed enough and had plenty of nerves during the game. I would take a 60 average
High priced Bonar and D. Stephens look like reasonable options for MID

Rookie Breakdown Marsh weekend 1

36 players priced up to $207,300 across 10 teams took the field

21 priced at $123,900 or less
Put hand up for Rd 1 : C Budarick $106k, B Close $109K, D Greaves $124k,

Possibles - need another look: M King $124k, J Butts $124k, N McHenry $124k, J Kennerley $124k

7 priced between $130k and $165k
Put hand up for Rd 1 : none

Possibles : M Georgiades $130k, B Starcevich $148k

8 priced over $180k
Put hand up for Rd 1 : M Rowell $207k

Possibles : A Bonar $202k, T Sparrow $182k

Ambrose is out for 10 weeks so this opens a spot for Zerk-Thatcher $189k who some think was close to getting a game anyway.

Wont be a big scorer but might be option if some better cheaper rookies dont come along

Shame he played that 1 game last year now.
FFS I cant afford all these high priced rookies

Ambrose is out for 10 weeks so this opens a spot for Zerk-Thatcher $189k who some think was close to getting a game anyway.

Wont be a big scorer but might be option if some better cheaper rookies dont come along

I only got room for one in that price range D.Stephens might be a better option.

Rookies...where the bloody hell are ya.

Isn't Tom Williamson a good chance as a round 1 DEF rookie
Feel dirty with him in my team, but with SPS hurt, I'm keeping him till Marsh games finishes. SPS was training with Def all preseason which could present an opening in rd1 22s.

Surely you guys need some muscle in the middle. Shiel, Merrett, Parish, McGrath, Smith all great players but will get bashed and monstered. Hoping Townsend gets a chance in the mids. I guess you have Langford and ?

Townsend 222.9K

Im over thinking, right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel dirty with him in my team, but with SPS hurt, I'm keeping him till Marsh games finishes. SPS was training with Def all preseason which could present an opening in rd1 22s.
Surely you guys need some muscle in the middle. Shiel, Merrett, Parish, McGrath, Smith all great players but will get bashed and monstered. Hoping Townsend gets a chance in the mids. I guess you have Langford and ?

Townsend 222.9K

Im over thinking, right?

Langford lol.

Honestlly have no idea about townsend. Hibberd could have slotted in but no idea where he is really at with his injury.

If Williamsons body holds up and he does not get injured he is a LOCK for 22 games.

What other 140k player in defense has that job security?

He is easily in our best 22 and will play a heap barring injury which no player is immune from. Now wether or not you start him on the field is anyones guess from week to week but he should be a lock around the DEF 6/7 or 8 spot in most teams.

If Williamsons body holds up and he does not get injured he is a LOCK for 22 games.

What other 140k player in defense has that job security?

He is easily in our best 22 and will play a heap barring injury which no player is immune from. Now wether or not you start him on the field is anyones guess from week to week but he should be a lock around the DEF 6/7 or 8 spot in most teams.
Teague rates him?

I rate Teague so...

Teague rates him?

I rate Teague so...
Nothing to do with Teague and he has been highly rated since Day 1 by everyone at the club. He has just never had a fair run with injury sadly and been able to get on the park with some sort of consistency. :(

Hopefully we get to see him on the park all season this year.

empty-gif-1.gif

SEN SA 1629

@1629senSA
MARTY MATTNER: It's a great opportunity for Shane McAdam to step up and play as there's spots available in the forward line. He's got some tricks so hopefully he can put his name up for round 1.

Davis the better rookie Crows forward option IMO at this stage and if we let him go at a real low ebb in 2018 after he showed nothing in a position we were desperate for anyone to play and we were practically dragging blokes who walked down the street to try out at small forward!! lol

Nearly 70% TOG in the Dees game and he only touched the ball 4 times for 23 SC points which included a 4pt free kick for!

#avoid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back