1579573400788.png

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
I think you've nailed it. Backline is standard/good. Midfield is awesome. 5 guns plus what i really like is that you've spent alot on rookies here which gives you great flexibility as well as hopefully the rookies with the best job security. Rucks are good and forwards are decent given rest of your team. I think Jones is important for your forwardline. I think he is worth the extra investment for the job security that he seemingly has. I see a lot of other teams with Bonar at F4 and i think its too risky given that not many rookie forwards have presented themselves yet and the ones that have will probably score shithouse (Georgiades, King). There is plenty of time left for more forward rookies to come to the party but at the moment i cant see how people are confident starting 3 on field.

Lord De Goey

All Australian
Jun 4, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think you've nailed it. Backline is standard/good. Midfield is awesome. 5 guns plus what i really like is that you've spent alot on rookies here which gives you great flexibility as well as hopefully the rookies with the best job security. Rucks are good and forwards are decent given rest of your team. I think Jones is important for your forwardline. I think he is worth the extra investment for the job security that he seemingly has. I see a lot of other teams with Bonar at F4 and i think its too risky given that not many rookie forwards have presented themselves yet and the ones that have will probably score shithouse (Georgiades, King). There is plenty of time left for more forward rookies to come to the party but at the moment i cant see how people are confident starting 3 on field.

Thanks mate that's what i was going for. Feel like i really need the Petracca pick to pay off for it to work out though. Hopefully he impresses in marsh 2.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
need to find a replacement for Doedee. Looking at Hill or Vandeberg but hoping something better pops up.
not 100% sold on Dangerfield. If he's not gonna spend at least 80% of his time in the midfield then I'll look elsewhere.
otherwise I'm ready to go. bring it bitches.

2020 ready.JPG

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
need to find a replacement for Doedee. Looking at Hill or Vandeberg but hoping something better pops up.
not 100% sold on Dangerfield. If he's not gonna spend at least 80% of his time in the midfield then I'll look elsewhere.

View attachment 828578
Hill is a must have either forward or def if named round 1.

View attachment 828578

I like the Dawson pick

Version 24xe.

Fairly cookie cutter. Getting a few more "locks" after week 1 of Marsh. Only $4k left over.

View attachment 828643

You gone b@lls deep up forward I think a good idea with lack of rookies .
Forward rookies normally suck @rse anyway.

Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
View attachment 828659
don’t know whether I really like this or not.
I liked it a lot until i saw the rucks. That said, i like that you have the link with Ceglar so you can easily get rid of English/Naismith when they fail or when they fatten up. Forwardline looks really good and obviously the midfield is a strength. If the rucks come off you will be laughing. I don't mind going with 1 of English or Naismith but i just think Grundy is so good that you leave him out at your peril. Even though leaving Grundy out has helped you get the midfield you have, i just cant see it working in your favour. However, like i said, the Ceglar selection is a great safeguard. Overall it is good to see something different.

Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
View attachment 828659
don’t know whether I really like this or not.
McClug, Greenwood, Petracca and Ceglar all risky. which is fine in itself but when you add in the ruck choices its too much of a gamble for me.
if you can guarantee that all those guys come off then losing 80 odd points a round in the ruck line wont matter...provided you nail your captain choices too.
and it puts you in a good spot with regards to onfield rookies and upgrades.

swings and roundabouts :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back