Game Day Practice Match | North Melbourne v Melbourne | Feb 28th 1.10pm @Arden St. [Live on nmfc.com.au]

I reckon you're spot on and I'm calling an 8 goal loss to the Dees as par. Anything more than 12 goals and I will melt and melt hard.

I think what you and I are trying to do here KK is called “have our cake and eat it too”. The next level would be for us to actually bet on a Demons’ victory @ 5 goals+. That way, we’re guaranteed to end up happy!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Melbourne FC will live stream the game through their website

Anyone who thinks our media dept. is close to the best needs to have a look at theirs.

Leaves ours for dead...

Oct 9, 2003
Singapore / 30,000 feet
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Eagles (NFL), Suns (NBA)
They may still yet make an announcement/post about it. Every one of their social media moves are strategically timed for maximum exposure.
First bounce is now less than 3 days away. Feels a bit lax that they've left any announcement this late, assuming they'll be making one at all!

Oct 9, 2003
Singapore / 30,000 feet
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Eagles (NFL), Suns (NBA)
Melbourne FC will live stream the game through their website
So Melbourne will be bringing their own camera crew and commentary team to our ground? Odd if that's the case..

Did we refuse to provide our own and hence why Melbourne are doing it?
Or alternatively are we giving them something back in return to reimburse them for the cost? Like a Dom Tyson?

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
We used to be good, other clubs have stormed past of late. The new interview with players style where it's quotes over footage sucks, and some mic'd up training sessions are always a crowd pleaser.

That's the weird bit we used to put out heaps of content. Post-draft, travelling match days, Utah etc. Not sure why the big drop-off.

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
That's the weird bit we used to put out heaps of content. Post-draft, travelling match days, Utah etc. Not sure why the big drop-off.

I'm fairly envious of the Melbourne websites documentary series....

We used to be good, other clubs have stormed past of late. The new interview with players style where it's quotes over footage sucks, and some mic'd up training sessions are always a crowd pleaser.

I'm guessing it would be funding cuts.

Billy Not Really

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 7, 2018
Licking windows at the back of the bus.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Anyone who thinks our media dept. is close to the best needs to have a look at theirs.

Leaves ours for dead...

A cursory glance at literally any other clubs media department production quality and their access to basically anything they need shows that while we have great people, Heath is clearly one of the best, that they are just years behind the pack.

Oct 9, 2003
Singapore / 30,000 feet
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Eagles (NFL), Suns (NBA)
It's disappointing that you have clubs like Collingwood, who can knock back exposure like this, while we are not mentioned anywhere in the story and would probably jump at such an opportunity

Assuming he's recovered, I'd like to see Hall in the side and given as many centre bounce involvements as possible.

Firmly believe that's his best spot, and also where he's of most use to us given the persistent lack of burst-speed in our centre square set-ups.

I just hope Shaw has worked on the defensive efforts of our outside midfielders, that is probably the single issue that has accounted for the majority of our losses in recent years in games that were either winnable or we were expected to win.

Leaves ours for dead...

We were quick out of the blocks in terms of media but we have been overrun over time.

It's disappointing that you have clubs like Collingwood, who can knock back exposure like this, while we are not mentioned anywhere in the story and would probably jump at such an opportunity

Our club is ripe for something like this. Brand new everything. Open. You'd get sports viewers more than club only viewers. Id watch it of any club that did this.

Our club is ripe for something like this. Brand new everything. Open. You'd get sports viewers more than club only viewers. Id watch it of any club that did this.
Yeah I'd be interested to watch a North version. I watched the Collingwood doco from last year and enjoyed it. I didn't realise Melbourne did one, that would be interesting viewing in a car crash kind of way.

Billy Not Really

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 7, 2018
Licking windows at the back of the bus.
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Severely annoyed North doesn't get the approach on this considering the club is far more interesting on the inside than half the bloody league.

Who gives a flying * about what goes on within the 4 walls of the Giants? Especially after that piss weak grand final nobody should even be paying attention to those colossal losers for putting on one of the worst grand final games in recent memory.

Does anyone know if the club sells food or beer/coffee during the praccy match? First time to Hardon St for a praccy game for me. And not asking about a coffee shop either.

Does anyone know if the club sells food or beer/coffee during the praccy match? First time to Hardon St for a praccy game for me. And not asking about a coffee shop either.

Until recently there was a coffee stand that sold cookies etc. but dunno if it’s still there.

Apart from that, nope.

Could stock up at the Woolworths on mcauley or from a variety of places in Errol St.

Back