Preview 2020 Player Previews

Remove this Banner Ad

For me I would just want to see Cuningham play a full season of quality AFL before playing him as a full time midfielder. The talk on Martin is he'll play 50/50 between midfield and forward. With Cuningham's pace and skills by foot he'll be perfect to swap with Martin. Cuningham is very under rated by the media and non Blue supporters.

Thanks Terry and Dan the content you guys have been putting out on here and Facebook has saved me from going crazy. I hate waiting for footy season.
If I don't talk footy with you guys on the live, I have to talk to my wife and she's a saints girl. Only so many stories I can here about G train before I stick mafs on.

If I don't talk footy with you guys on the live, I have to talk to my wife and she's a saints girl. Only so many stories I can here about G train before I stick mafs on.

I showed my partner your comment and she said she'll rather stab a fork in her eye than watch mafs. The sad thing is she feels the same about watching the footy.

why does this pommy love carlton?
Father in law said, if a pom was going to marry his daughter, the only way to make it right was to follow the blues!

First game was the Richmond finals and since I from the moment I heard the raw from the crowd when duigan kicked his first of the night, I fell in love. Got a wife and a Team in one bundle deal.

I really don't know why Polson isn't a better player, he has speed, solid skills, can find the ball and is a tackling machine. He just looks lost and when he gets the ball looks confused about what to do with it. Maybe a locked down small defender is his roll, playing against Eddie at training would help him.

I love Curnow and I think when our current crop of player finish there careers Curnow will be regarded as one of the best of this group. Because of this i think we should put him on the long term injury list. The talk from the club is they dont know how long it will be, so why risk him. Let him get 100% over and bulid for big 2021.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not an uncommon occurrence for a 22 year old who has had to endure a kidney haematoma and knee injury through the year. Had a fairly good year considering.

Most here agree though that he in inconsistent and goes missing. I think Arrows suggestion has merit because it forces him to "stay involved" and learn to concentrate for the whole game. His strengths allow him to compete and beat many an opposition player and then use that for offensive thrusts

Tessa and Dan. Congratulations in order as I see you close 1500 subscribers on YouTube and the Teague Train has barely left the station.

There are a lot of us here on the web who are enjoying your passion and dedication. May we all live to see the Blues start smashing these s**t stain clubs like Hawthorn, Essendon and Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back