Position 2020 Midfielders

Which players are in your current team?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone else thinking no Danger just cos they're sick of seeing him in their team, year in, year out ?

Oh right yeah nah me either ......

I am sick of seeing him limp and spend the week worrying whether he plays.

Having a tough one with my premo's....
Cripps, Bont, Yeo, Conigs, McCluggage
vs
Fyfe, Cripps, Telly, Conigs, McCluggage

Will Fyfe lose points resting forward more? Does Yeo get let off the leash further with Kelly included. Does Kelly continue and go bigger? :think:

Having a tough one with my premo's....
Cripps, Bont, Yeo, Conigs, McCluggage
vs
Fyfe, Cripps, Telly, Conigs, McCluggage

Will Fyfe lose points resting forward more? Does Yeo get let off the leash further with Kelly included. Does Kelly continue and go bigger? :think:

Both are decent. Feel like you might miss Neale/Macrae. Isn't cogs also expected to play more time fwd?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both are decent. Feel like you might miss Neale/Macrae. Isn't cogs also expected to play more time fwd?

Yeah, have considered both guys. But running Whitfield and Grundy/Gawn, so top premos are maxing my cap out, thus cant get the rookies I want.
Whitfield is so consistent, it's a big call to miss that as a FWD... So was hoping to grab Neale as the first upgrade target, especially if he cops more attention this year.
What mid setup are you running?

Yeah, have considered both guys. But running Whitfield and Grundy/Gawn, so top premos are maxing my cap out, thus cant get the rookies I want.
Whitfield is so consistent, it's a big call to miss that as a FWD... So was hoping to grab Neale as the first upgrade target, especially if he cops more attention this year.
7 Seasons and has only had 1 full season with 22 in 2018 and 21 in 2015. Goes hard but misses games most seasons.

Dusty might play even less games this year. GAJ gone.
Toby injured/suspended.
Walters only has 2 full seasons.
Heeney 1 full season and 2 x 20+ seasons

Hard for forwards this year.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I've got Neale, Josh Kelly, Cripps, Bont, Oliver, Rowell, Serong, Stephens, Pickett, Close, Collier-Dawkins

Lots of people baulking at Dangerfield this season....

Hmmmm could be a masterstroke but also a death sentence and how can you ride him off?

Interested to hear peoples opinions one way or the other.

Hmmmm could be a masterstroke but also a death sentence and how can you ride him off?

Turns 30 in march - I can see why people have questions

I've got him atm but I keep rotating between Danger, Cripps & Titch for 2 spots in my midfield - Macrae, Neale & Oliver locked

Personally think they all go 115+

With Tim Kelly gone and Josh Jenkins in as a forward you would think Danger would spend more time in the midfield. But will he cop more of a tag this year who knows but for me it is a toss of the coin between Danger & Titch I probably won't decide until the start.

With Tim Kelly gone and Josh Jenkins in as a forward you would think Danger would spend more time in the midfield. But will he cop more of a tag this year who knows but for me it is a toss of the coin between Danger & Titch I probably won't decide until the start.
Tags are nothing new for Danger so i doubt that affects his scoring.

Honestly there is no way i am not starting him and have him burn me when i cop an opponent that does! He is a LOCK regardless of age or any negative one can come up with.

The more of a POD he is the better IMO and watch people stress about bringing him in if he goes 150+ at Kardinia Pk in Rd 1 than gets the Suns in Rd 2!

There is more risk for me in not starting and hoping he is quiet early than taking him from the get go IMO.

Turns 30 in march - I can see why people have questions

I've got him atm but I keep rotating between Danger, Cripps & Titch for 2 spots in my midfield - Macrae, Neale & Oliver locked

Personally think they all go 115+
They can all go 115 for sure but Danger can go 170+ on any given week and he has the highest ceiling in the Comp and CD love him.

They can all go 115 for sure but Danger can go 170+ on any given week and he has the highest ceiling in the Comp and CD love him.

You make good points, but I'm just starting to worry about his durability. I think Neale will score more in total even if Danger's average is higher, so that's the choice I made in relation to my last super premo mid.

McCluggage is in only 3% of teams.

If you're reading this, the likelihood is that you're stupid.

You make good points, but I'm just starting to worry about his durability. I think Neale will score more in total even if Danger's average is higher, so that's the choice I made in relation to my last super premo mid.
But how many times are you going to C Neale
Vs Danger?
Danger at the cattery beating up on poor unsuspecting clubs in a prime time slot and Chumpion Data in full lipstick my chol mode.

in all seriousness - I'm just sick of his rude head being in my side each year. Going with Treloar instead for a little more consistency (less scores under 100 last year ) and the POD factor

(i say all that now but come round 1 Dangerflog will probs be my Captain )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back