Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
IsoPropyl Alcohol - IPA Isopropanol 100% 5 Litre
FREE SHIPPING*
Pickup From Penrith Warehouse - $0.00

Literacy issues on BigFooty?

Shipping timeframes:

Please note that interstate deliveries can take longer and we will do our best to give an accurate time frame.

NSW, ACT1 to 3 business days
QLD2 to 5 business days
VIC2 to 5 business days
SA, WA, & TAS3 to 6 business days
Perth Enquiries we have free shipping on 1 and 5 Litre items, but our 20 Litre items and above freight starts out from $130. We are working on alternatives.

Tasmania Enquires - unfortunately, we cannot ship 20 and 200 Litre containers to Tasmania.

Who will deliver my order to me?
We have a few different couriers we use depending on size, location, and what is being shipped out. Once purchased, you will have the ability to see who is delivering to you and be able to track the product.

sydneybastards said:
Hi there,
We are currently experiencing shipping issues with our current courier that deliver our 1L and 5L containers to your doorstep. There will be delays with orders made between 02/02/2020 - the current date. We apologise to all our valued customers for this issue that has arisen, we are striving to have it fixed up immediately. For any new orders, there will be a delay from our normal fast service, as we are sorting through the backlog.
Please bear with us during this time. We will have the situation sorted shortly; we can't wait to do business with you in the future!
Have a great week.
ATTENTION: DUE TO AN INFLUX OF ORDERS RECENTLY, OUR 1L & 5L ARE ONLY TEMPORARILY AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP FROM WAREHOUSE PENRITH. DELIVERY IS NOT AN OPTION AT THIS POINT IN TIME. WE APOLOGISE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.

Literacy issues on BigFooty?

Shipping timeframes:

Please note that interstate deliveries can take longer and we will do our best to give an accurate time frame.

NSW, ACT1 to 3 business days
QLD2 to 5 business days
VIC2 to 5 business days
SA, WA, & TAS3 to 6 business days
Perth Enquiries we have free shipping on 1 and 5 Litre items, but our 20 Litre items and above freight starts out from $130. We are working on alternatives.

Tasmania Enquires - unfortunately, we cannot ship 20 and 200 Litre containers to Tasmania.

Who will deliver my order to me?
We have a few different couriers we use depending on size, location, and what is being shipped out. Once purchased, you will have the ability to see who is delivering to you and be able to track the product.
******* numbers. Who reads those?

NERD!!!

Considering you are supposed to clean them first I’m not sure why you would put the lid back on before disposing of it

I always remove the lid from water bottles and separate them before disposing of them - a few seconds lost
* cleaning them.
* taking the lids off.

Gives someone a job - lid removalist

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

Saw Daniel Andrews saying he wants to build recycling plants and we should be recycling our own rubbish.

FMD, I didn't know we weren't recycling our own rubbish until about 12 months ago.

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk
When did you work out no 3rd world country wanted to do it for us either ?

I always remove the lid from water bottles and separate them before disposing of them - a few seconds lost

It is pointless. The bottles that still have lids on get shipped off with the lids still on them. Nobody bothers to take them off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is pointless. The bottles that still have lids on get shipped off with the lids still on them. Nobody bothers to take them off.

I was told that they don’t sort contaminated recycling - it just goes straight to the tip

For a while I was using biodegradable garbage bags but apparently they don’t even bother emptying them they just send them to the tip

I do have to get better at it - now have 2 indoor bins to try and make it easier

I was told that they don’t sort contaminated recycling - it just goes straight to the tip

My dad is a garbo and when I go out with him in the truck, I see pallets and pallets of the bottles waiting to be picked up and they all have the lids still on them.

My dad is a garbo and when I go out with him in the truck, I see pallets and pallets of the bottles waiting to be picked up and they all have the lids still on them.
Is your Dad an old school pick it up throw it in or does he sit in the drivers seat and use the arm? If he uses the arm, what is the minimum space requirements he needs between bins to pick it up?

Is your Dad an old school pick it up throw it in or does he sit in the drivers seat and use the arm? If he uses the arm, what is the minimum space requirements he needs between bins to pick it up?

Not that kind of garbo. He does the general waste bins at businesses. He drives a front lift truck.

Less than 1% of all breast cancers occur in men, bet you cry over your mid strength pony when the Pink test at the SCG comes around and there's no interviews with male survivors.

I'd like to see some survivors of prostate cancer as more men die of it than women from breast cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back