Oppo Camp The Kent Kingsley Memorial Society of Spuds Who Play Well Against Melbourne

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Kieran Jack to wind back the clock against us as his career comes to an end?
Certainly - probably really belongs in the grandads who play well against Melbourne thread though, because overall career-wise, K Jack is no spud.

But you’re right. 19 plus possessions and 4 goals seems inevitable really

Jack is more of the Boomer Harvey Grandpa's Who Play Well Again Melbourne kinda guy.

I'm going with Robbie Fox to get in the Brownlow votes.

Oct 11, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
I haven't heard of half their team, so there could be multiple inductees. I'll just go with Rowbottom to dominate. He looks a likely forward/defender/midfielder/ruck(???).
Side note: Mills and Rampe to take 20 intercept marks between them. Heeney to kick 6 from the wing.

Grimesy87

Cancelled
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Is Daniel Menzel eligible?

Not 2015 Daniel Menzel, but this year's version who's played 5 games, kicked 5 goals and only twice hit double figure possession counts?

Lock him in for 6.

stEdy

Premiership Player
Nov 2, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
This award is the most exciting thing about watching Melbourne these days.

Last one for the year, let's make it a good one.

Mason Wood back into the side, which is a good sign. Him or that Garner bloke who belted someone in a pub earlier in the year.

Garner will kick 4. Also really vibing Zurhaar to kick a bag too, most of them from the goal square.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne

Mason Wood back into the side, which is a good sign. Him or that Garner bloke who belted someone in a pub earlier in the year.

Garner will kick 4. Also really vibing Zurhaar to kick a bag too, most of them from the goal square.

Zurhaar would be a strong chance. Will be on the 3rd or 4th defender and he's a solid unit. Reckon 4 sausage rolls on the cards.

Grimesy87

Cancelled
May 22, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne

Zurhaar has some tools to be a very good player. Tough as old boots..

More looking for 1300m gained from Marley Williams, 18 clearances from Hrovart in Hobart.

Crusty Demon

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2009
Brighton
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
More worrying, is the fact that they really don't.
Their list is fairly bulletproof tbh. They should win the flag this year IMO. I know supporters are optimistic about Round 1, and we've played ok over there, but i don't see us causing an upset. The only thing for us, is it is Round 1 and it usually kicks up surprises and teams who played finals can struggle.

Sylvia Saint

Cancelled
May 20, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Crusaders
Ben Davis from the Crows did a good job of wetting the appetite in the last game. Pick 75 from many years ago, never done a thing, a boring and uninspiring name and yet a guy that looked like 1997 Darren Jarman at some points against us.

Back