Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Sin City Swamprats vs Fighting Furies at Alberton Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

@Hate, just off the top of your head, can you remember the last time a player on debut got donuts? And for that matter, the highest losing margin for a player on debut? I'd say it's about 150 points and it will be this muppet on Sunday.
Elite Finger Twirler in Season 28, Round 01 got donuts while playing for the Sin City Swamprats.

Lovett-Murray got smashed by 119 points on debut during Season 05, Round 05 playing for the Baghdad Bombers. Second highest is actually recent - boneofshin, cinnamay, mistylake, Pea Nut and WaynesWorld19 all got smashed by 112 points in Season 26, Round 01.

Elite Finger Twirler in Season 28, Round 01 got donuts while playing for the Sin City Swamprats.

Lovett-Murray got smashed by 119 points on debut during Season 05, Round 05 playing for the Baghdad Bombers. Second highest is actually recent - boneofshin, cinnamay, mistylake, Pea Nut and WaynesWorld19 all got smashed by 112 points in Season 26, Round 01.
That wasn’t his (edit EFTs) debut though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would you post a link?

I’m being naughty, but some of that stuff is incredible and people should check.

Well I’ll be completely thrown asunder and just chirpy as all crap. A certain EKA stealing flog seems to have returned but hasn’t shown his face here. I can’t be sure whether to just explode or to hang on a bit and then explode.
Hello Far Kern,

I believe you are referring to tgrs, who is currently being a negative force at the Bears. Further, the fact that you assume that he plays for us just because he supports Richmond shows how much of a negative force you are.

Much love,
-TJASTA.

Last edited:
Would you post a link?

I’m being naughty, but some of that stuff is incredible and people should check.
Mobbs has put a tonne of work into creating a really detailed world. Good on him! It's a great little project

Mobbs have you ever had hash?
Nope. Had tag though. No wait, that was TaB.

Mobbs isn't god

He's just an old fart with a NyQuil addiction
Yes and no. Old fart is true, my addictions are to nicotine gum and I can't say the other one here.

Mobbs has put a tonne of work into creating a really detailed world. Good on him! It's a great little project
Stay away from my world! It's the only place I have left to steer clear of you bastards!

Hello Far Kern,

I believe you are referring to tgrs, who is currently being a negative force at the Bears. Further, the fact that you assume that he plays for us just because he supports Richmond shows how much of a negative force you are.

Much love,
-TJASTA.
Bears.

That’s one of the funniest things I have ever.

The Furies magnificent culture cheated this flog my medal.

He comes back and can’t be ****ed with you.

I’m not quite sure if it’s irony, well, it is, or you’re just all a pack of campaigners.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back