Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 East Side Hawks vs Baghdad Bombers at Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

You can tell this kid wasn't around for the season 23 Beez medal presentation.

I can get much worse and I will.

But you're not impressing anybody. Teammates, opponents or neutrals.

Pretty safe to say you're coming across as an insensitive utensil.

How many Beez votes do you have?

Ah an "Ive never seen you before" gag, how did you fall so low after surviving the Haro/D2D era?

No. I have actually never heard of him until this match thread. I genuinely thought he was a S.29 rookie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All bombers posters are self hating, homophobic boomers whose only release is a fantasy footy league.

Such a sad existence.

Tony Lynn and Kohphi used to be the lowest common denominator of poster. The bombers rookies get worse every year.

And they have the gall to even imply my posting isn't perfect after the bomber's history of attacking minority groups.

Probably voted trump as well. Pigs.

A poor liar. Or blind to the point of validating my point.

Wrong again friend. Unless you've changed your username, I cannot recall any of your posting.
Not saying you haven't posted, as obviously you are not a rookie, just that I'm struggling to remember anything that would have aroused in me any sense of recognition.

Anyway, welcome to the SFA. I'm KohPhi, but you already knew that. I'm here most nights except Mondays.. make sure you try the veal! 👍

All bombers posters are self hating, homophobic boomers whose only release is a fantasy footy league.

Such a sad existence.

Tony Lynn and Kohphi used to be the lowest common denominator of poster. The bombers rookies get worse every year.

And they have the gall to even imply my posting isn't perfect after the bomber's history of attacking minority groups.

Harsh on KohPhi, he was once a fantastic poster.

Such a sad existence.

That's the nicest thing you've ever said about me pal.. come here...

mon.gif

Harsh on KohPhi, he was once a fantastic poster.

I sent Kohphi a PM years ago predicting the state his team would be in after his first homophobic attack.

He laughed it off but he must know deep down it is true.

I am literally the most intelligent poster in the league.

No-one likes to see a sad BRAB imitation of his former self .....striving, desperate to regain some semblence of credibility as a poster... it's just ........sorry I'm getting teary here

Such a sad existence.

Angry react.

I sent Kohphi a PM years ago predicting the state his team would be in after his first homophobic attack.

He laughed it off but he must know deep down it is true.

I am literally the most intelligent poster in the league.

You would get along well with Antonio BlueVein, he thinks he is the smartest guy in the room as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back