Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2007
melb home of the kangas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
hellas,liverpool,storm,au
If the draft was today Jamara would go pick 1 and should still be in a years time

Dogs got real lucky, they will be looking to trade their first round pick to match the bid with later picks I assume as they won’t be able to get inside the bid

If GC don’t bid on him they have rocks in their heads

Oakleigh Roo

Debutant
Dec 6, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Dogs won’t let him slip out of their hands
I would love to see a club bid pick 1 on him. And force the dogs to match. I hate them pricks. And I feel like there is a genuine rivalry there. They are a bunch of smug campaigners full of arrogance. And unlike Essendon. We will be competing with them for a flag in a couple years time.

Oct 4, 2006
The hood
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I saw some footage on the Adelaide board’s draft thread of that Baldwin kid. He’s definitely not eligible to the crows, but was part of their academy like O’neil was in ours.

Missed the 2019 season with an ACL so will hopefully be ready to go round 1 in 2020. The kid has amazing hands, launches at the footy and looks like he moves really well (pre knee injury). 194 cms earlier this year.

This draft looks like it might have some decent KPP options.

kaboom kid

From the River to the Sea, Israel will be free.
Apr 28, 2016
Destination club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I would love to see a club bid pick 1 on him. And force the dogs to match. I hate them pricks. And I feel like there is a genuine rivalry there. They are a bunch of smug campaigners full of arrogance. And unlike Essendon. We will be competing with them for a flag in a couple years time.
Amen to that brother.... most annoying fans in the league..

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United

Jesz,

That's huge.

He was my no.1 at the moment and was one of those few not tied to a club, so loomed as a possibility.

Probably puts him in contention as a possible pick for us now later in the top 10.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oakleigh Roo

Debutant
Dec 6, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
F**k. Wanted him this draft keeps finding new ways to kick clubs not tied to NGA kids in the nuts!!
Kaine Baldwin last year now Elijah.

Hollands, whose father Ben played eight games for Richmond in 1999, is a powerful forward and midfielder who boasts strength, a booming kick and smarts around goal.

He showed on Grand Final day in the NAB All Stars 'Futures' clash that he can also take those traits into the midfield, when he had 24 disposals, five clearances and kicked two goals.

Jun 9, 2001
Fogarty Street
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
St Johnstone
Hollands, whose father Ben played eight games for Richmond in 1999, is a powerful forward and midfielder who boasts strength, a booming kick and smarts around goal.

He showed on Grand Final day in the NAB All Stars 'Futures' clash that he can also take those traits into the midfield, when he had 24 disposals, five clearances and kicked two goals.

Crikey, Ben Hollands has a kid in the draft?

The draft kids are having draft kids.

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Around September very pessimistic outlook for his knee will circulate in the press.

In October phantom drafts will drift him out to 30+.

On draft day Hawthorn or Collingwood will mysteriously take him in the 1st round.

Seems to be a favoured tactic of our recruiters. Picking highly rated players who slide down the order due to injuries. Comben, Mahoney, and Flynn all fit that description.

Mar 23, 2001
Forever Death riding *
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wildcats/Pacers/Chelsea/Scorchers
Crikey, Ben Hollands has a kid in the draft?

The draft kids are having draft kids.
Yeah times-a-flyin alright, someone reminded me the other day Pink Floyd’s “Brick in the Wall” was released 40 years ago..

Seems to be a favoured tactic of our recruiters. Picking highly rated players who slide down the order due to injuries. Comben, Mahoney, and Flynn all fit that description.
Maybe we'll keep our two first rounders and pick top 5 injured sliders around 8-16?

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Long term Tazz replacement?

1584046304597.png

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
This man will be right in our sites imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back