WWE Super ShowDown, Feb 27th 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

How bad has this made Rollins D.B look on top of the s**t burial of the Fiend. Vince is determined to burn the company into the ground on the way out the door. If he can't have his toys NO ONE CAN

Yep, they massively devalued 2 of their three most established regular main eventers, and the pay off was... Goldberg getting over.

That has to be one of the worst booked title changes i've ever seen.

Seth Rollins had to practically kill the guy, yet 4 spears and quite possibly the worst jackhammer Goldberg has delivered in his career gets him the strap.

If you're booking Bray to lose, make it a NO DQ match, and have every person that the fiend has on his wall crossed out show up and beat the s**t out of him allowing Goldberg to win.

Keeps Bray looking strong, it potentially gives Goldberg a slight heel edge which is what they need against Roman Reigns if they want him to be the face of the company.

But nup, a ******* squash match to a 53 year old part timer.
Get the * out.

Only saw the main event as I’m getting ready for work—- WTF was that?!???

Seriously—- all the build to The Fiend for him to lose to a botched Jackhammer.

They're selling WrestleMania and the other 'main' PPVs to another subscription service and Goldberg is a bigger draw as champ v Reigns. Fiend switched to wrestle returning Cena.

I don't like it much either but this is the reasoning. And Goldberg can't wrestle in much else than a squash these days unfortunately. In his physical prime he rarely did much more and 20 years older and more injury prone he sure as heck ain't doing more than that now. Probably got hurt just doing this. He did at SS 2016 squash of Lesnar. Bray Wyatt would be a difficult size of guy to jackhammer too with his body type and centre of gravity.

WM won't be on the network so might as well cancel now then.

No information at all yet about the worldwide setup. This whole time i've been under the impression that it was a US based decision only. They would lose millions of worldwide viewers if they sold to another streaming service that didn't have a solid footprint.

No information at all yet about the worldwide setup. This whole time i've been under the impression that it was a US based decision only. They would lose millions of worldwide viewers if they sold to another streaming service that didn't have a solid footprint.

Oh it will be a major OTT service you can count on that. Still could be a questionable move. A couple of notable execs that left a month or so back were likely against this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching JDfromNY and simmlar shows be good to watch for a Laugh

I normally don't bother with JDfromNY--- because Bomberboy will just adapt what he says and repeat it over the next week anyway :straining:

I normally don't bother with JDfromNY--- because Bomberboy will just adapt what he says and repeat it over the next week anyway :straining:

Agree. I use to watch him but he just says the Thing and Winges about Same thing every Week and how he can Fix the WWE

Lol taking rumours and brief talks with companies as gospel.. nice one dude.

Rumour? They said they want to do it at the last conference call. Question was simply can they get a deal in place and things organised by Mania time. Preferable if they could giving it's the biggest event WWE can put on. Things like Goldberg beating Wyatt like he did suggest it will happen. How else could you explain Goldberg suddenly appearing and crushing Wyatt like he did? Was awful even by WWE's usual terrible booking standards.

Last edited:
Rumour? They said they want to do it at the last conference call. Question was simply can they get a deal in place and things organised by Mania time. Preferable if they could giving it's the biggest event WWE can put on. Things like Goldberg beating Wyatt like he did suggest it will happen. How else could you explain Goldberg suddenly appearing and crushing Wyatt like he did? Was awful even by WWE's usual terrible booking standards.

The Saudi's pay Millions to have there own PPV so they can get what they want so Vince and WWE Keep getting there Millions

Things like Goldberg beating Wyatt like he did suggest it will happen. How else could you explain Goldberg suddenly appearing and crushing Wyatt like he did? Was awful even by WWE's usual terrible booking standards.

DacI3YaUMAADgcC

he will. Golden Boy Roman will be the one to dethrone him

Not going to go down well on Mania night either. I'd be getting it out of the way first before anything else. Have these two dawdle through a limited (Goldberg can't do anything else) match that Roman wins between 11 and midnight after people have ready been there for 6 or 7+ hours will get absolutely rejected like nothing else.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back