Politics How does the left get its political mojo back and win power?

Remove this Banner Ad

So what are the boundaries for you for reasons of convenience?

Thanks for clarifying what you meant by late term - that was helpful.

Earlier, you suggested there are people here who are keen on people having access to late term abortions for reasons of convenience. I don't really remember anyone posting that they are keen on offering abortions for any reason (let alone convenience) 20 weeks after conception. If I'm mistaken, can you please point out some quotes?

If not - that is, if nobody here supports abortions for reasons of convenience, beyond 20 weeks after conception - then aren't you arguing against a phantom?

By the way, I'm not "one of those plodders". I'm not sure why you asked me that; I've not taken any position on abortion yet on this site. All I'm doing here is trying to work out your position. (In any case, we all know children are parasites until they're at least 30 :p)
Come back to me when you're serious.

When you're being weaselly do you realise you are or is it subconscious?
Show me evidence that anyone other than Paula White is pro-abortion if you want me to accept your position on the issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let me guess. They're all pro-choice, not pro-abortion.

Did someone say weasel words?
Pro-choice is the height of weasel words, yes.

How does the left win power? Put your fellow countrymen and women first. Close your borders to illegals. These scenes in Europe from the last few days are terrifying

If you're indifferent to mid to late term abortion as most pro-abortionists seem to be, you're basically a disgusting human being.
If you can't tell the different between pro-choice and pro-abortion, you have no place discussing abortion with adults.
Killing a 20 week old fetus because it might impinge on your lifestyle. Is that okay? That's what's on offer at the moment.

If you're indifferent to mid to late term abortion as most pro-abortionists seem to be, you're basically a disgusting human being.

Killing a 20 week old fetus because it might impinge on your lifestyle. Is that okay? That's what's on offer at the moment.
I'm not a pro-abortionist. Take your argument up with Paula White.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back