Multiplat Rocket League

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy to have a game if you think I'm up to the standard. Plat 2/Plat 3 at the moment. My success depends on whether the connection gods are smiling on me. Some nights I can fly around as I please, other nights car turns like a truck and won't adjust in air.
Yeah sure.

TBH my technical skill level isn't particularly high. Ifeel like most players around my rank are much more skilled in the mechanics of the game but they ruin it by doing a heap of low percentage s**t. Double committing in a defensive corner, flying over my head to hit a ball when both defenders had taken themselves out and allwe need to do is wait for the likely drop.

Add me and I'll probably be on around 8:30ish SA time. May be earlier depending and I'll also be on tomorrow night.

Worst case we can play some casual and there's a fair chance I'll be drinking anyway. :p

Yeah sure.

TBH my technical skill level isn't particularly high. Ifeel like most players around my rank are much more skilled in the mechanics of the game but they ruin it by doing a heap of low percentage s**t. Double committing in a defensive corner, flying over my head to hit a ball when both defenders had taken themselves out and allwe need to do is wait for the likely drop.

Add me and I'll probably be on around 8:30ish SA time. May be earlier depending and I'll also be on tomorrow night.

Worst case we can play some casual and there's a fair chance I'll be drinking anyway. :p

I'm in Perth and on PS4. I think I'll struggle to get on tonight as niece and nephew are staying over and will probably be hogging the playstation with my kids. Will add you if I do get on.

I suck at hitting off walls, but play smart and am a handy keeper when car is responding ok.

I'm in Perth and on PS4. I think I'll struggle to get on tonight as niece and nephew are staying over and will probably be hogging the playstation with my kids. Will add you if I do get on.

I suck at hitting off walls, but play smart and am a handy keeper when car is responding ok.
No worries, sing out if you jump on.

Playing smart is definitely the key. I go super defensive when I come across a much more skilled opponent and I reckon I end up beating them half the time.

Sorry mate, just saw this now, assumed you weren't on. I'll send another one later on. Invite will be from Picko99#whatever
Have accepted the add this time.

Friday night was pretty good. I hit a really good run of teammates. They mostly all knew how to position and backup and importantly were actually there to slam my passes home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if it's been mentioned here before but for PC I just discovered Bakkes Mod. I initially came across it after seeing a video where someone had their MMR displayed in game and some searching led me to the mod. It also allows you to see any item on your own car (completely client side, everyone else still sees whatever you've equipped) - decent way to try some out before unlocking the blueprints.

I just love it when I get mocked with "close one" and "what a save" messages after fluffing up an easy defending move to prevent a basic goal

Only to shake it off and score the equaliser, then the winning goal in extra time

tenor.gif

I just love it when I get mocked with "close one" and "what a save" messages after fluffing up an easy defending move to prevent a basic goal

Only to shake it off and score the equaliser, then the winning goal in extra time

tenor.gif
Just had a team score 2 in the first minute and start spamming the gg and then lol mad? when they didn't get a response. Came back of course and ended up tilting one of them into playing against his team once it got to 5-2. Ended up 9-2.

The one that grates me the most is still when you concede through no fault of your own and your teammate spams the "wow!"

I "wow" in my head when you set up shots for your teammates and you end up getting to it first because they're not reading the play or being a seagull goalie🙄

So far have survived not playing this game for 2weeks😁

Pet peeve

Had a game where I had 11 shots to 5

Lost 2 to 6

5 of those "shots at goal' required the opponent to pull off epic saves from out of nowhere!!

Still spewing I lost lol

Nights like that are soul crushing. Usually it's games like that mixed in with a bunch of cross-bar hits and the ball constantly bouncing off on strange angles in front of an open goal catching you out of position. It inevitably follows with a YippeeYiYeo rage quit :)

Pet peeve

Had a game where I had 11 shots to 5

Lost 2 to 6

5 of those "shots at goal' required the opponent to pull off epic saves from out of nowhere!!

Still spewing I lost lol
I'll fire off 5 shots at goal, the opposition flying out of nowhere to get just enough touch to stop it going in time and time again.

My team mate will get some rubbish tap on it and it will slowly roll towards the goal as the opposition completely * it up somehow and it strolls slowly over the line for a goal.

Worse than that though is the same thing but it's my TM missing the dribble goal.

I'll fire off 5 shots at goal, the opposition flying out of nowhere to get just enough touch to stop it going in time and time again.

My team mate will get some rubbish tap on it and it will slowly roll towards the goal as the opposition completely fu** it up somehow and it strolls slowly over the line for a goal.

Worse than that though is the same thing but it's my TM missing the dribble goal.

So you mean the nights you play with me? :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back