Cancelled
Shiny Penny
Oct 8, 2018
Near Philly
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
I realized pretty early on that I took Laird a bit early. Only now seeing that his average draft position was somewhere in the 30s.

Dumb ******* American 🤦🏻‍♂️

I realized pretty early on that I took Laird a bit early. Only now seeing that his average draft position was somewhere in the 30s.

Dumb ******* American
Laird is a good pick up. Had a down 2019 but if he can get back to his 2016-18 form he is a top 10 player

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

DeesFanTheMan

Team Captain
Feb 22, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs, NUFC

Dumb ******* American 🤦🏻‍♂️
Tbh even though I realized at the time you probably didn't know what you were doing, that was an unconsciously canny pick, Laird in recent times has been top 10, had a down year last year. Defenders that rack up stats are as rare as Hen's teeth, hence why Jake Lloyd went early too.

Really it was a great pick if Laird gets back to his best.

El Gringo

Cancelled
Oct 29, 2009
AFL Club
Melbourne
It’s a team that will lose frees against every round of the year...

B: B.Gibbs N.Jones H.Shaw J.Short C.McKenna

C: A.Treloar J.Worpel J.O’Meara J.Kennedy C.Ward

R: B.Grundy

F: D.Martin D.Smith P.Ryder S.Powell-Pepper C.McCarthy

U: M.Robinson D.Swallow

I: S.Mumford S.May D.Tyson R.Conca J.Webster S.McKernan D.Roberton L.Casboult C.Curnow M.King T.Green

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marc_Remillard

Maderator
Jan 4, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
An update from Ultimate Footy

CORONAVIRUS UPDATE

We're still awaiting final word on what the AFL plan to do for Round 1, but at the current moment this is how Ultimate Footy is preparing for any interruptions.

1. We strongly recommend all leagues change all lockout settings to "Individual Game Time" (aka rolling lockout) for the foreseeable future to prevent issues if a round is forced to be extended beyond a week. League managers can do this via Tools > Edit League Settings > Rules. These can't be changed mid-round so should be changed immediately.

2. The season will be condensed to 17 games, meaning league fixtures will need to be reduced and finals start earlier. Once there is a clearer understanding of the new fixtures we will release an update to remove rounds 18-23 from fantasy leagues and move finals series forward by six weeks. After this is complete PLUS leagues may choose to make updates to their new fixture and finals as required.

3. If AFL extend playing lists we will add the new supplementary players to the game. For leagues that use restricted free agents they will be made RFAs for at least 24 hours when added, similar to mid-season draft additions.

4. Leagues already have the option of extending benches at any time to help account for larger AFL squads and players being rested. League managers can go to Tools > Edit League Settings > Lineup and increase the number of BN slots.

There may be further changes required as we learn more about the AFL's plans and will keep you posted - but for now the game must go on and coaches should prepare for kick off tomorrow night!

If we need to extend the bench I'll do so

Marc_Remillard

Maderator
Jan 4, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Also guys, apologies if I'm a bit slow with any required changes, I work with a large group and we're under the pump right now planning and implementing strategies for the next couple of months. If you think I've missed anything let me know

DeesFanTheMan

Team Captain
Feb 22, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs, NUFC
Also guys, apologies if I'm a bit slow with any required changes, I work with a large group and we're under the pump right now planning and implementing strategies for the next couple of months. If you think I've missed anything let me know
Well administered Marc, thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Marc_Remillard

Maderator
Jan 4, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Update

First let me start by saying * Essendon

In case you haven't seen Ultimate Footy has used the players average for the Melbourne vs Essendon game

I won so I'm happy

Let me end this by saying * Essendon

Update

First let me start by saying fu** Essendon

In case you haven't seen Ultimate Footy has used the players average for the Melbourne vs Essendon game

I won so I'm happy

Let me end this by saying fu** Essendon
Yes, and furthermore, fu** our hierarchy for not screaming for a forfeit.

Don't feel too bad mate, look who you lost to !! :cool: :rolleyes:
To be fair i think I would have lost anyway

But * Essendon anyway

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Marc_Remillard

Maderator
Jan 4, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
What a season! After 17 rounds of confusion, last minute changes and just general weirdness it has almost come to it's finale.

Two Titans of the competition remain standing (well, to be fair I think I've done a bit of a Bradbury to get this far) and will face off for the Ultimate prize in football, the champion of Ultimate Footy - VIII.

Southern Stingers (00Stinger ) vs Marc's Team

I know everyone is anxiously waiting for the outcome of this momentous occasion which is due to kick off on Thursday night but please try to refrain from getting too excited posting too much and clogging up the BF servers.

Good luck Stinger!

I've lost 2 or 3 Grand Finals over the years in Ultimate Footy

Hopefully this is the year we finally get over the line

Remove this Banner Ad

Back