Racing February Daily Punt - Still A 100% Danny Nikolic Free Zone

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same as why you can't say why it's laughable it was 2.40 today I guess.

I didn't even look at the race today :think:

But how can you not say it was laughable the price she started in the KT given her two subsequent runs?!

If we ever do a Bigfooty Punting Board meetup the sexual tension between you guys will be cut with a steak knife
I’d give it 4 beers in by race 3 you’re going to be separated 😂😂

If we ever do a Bigfooty Punting Board meetup the sexual tension between you guys will be cut with a steak knife

Liefs strikes me as the type of bloke that is a legend off the PC IRL but a complete flogitano on it. I'm sure we all have mates like that.

Liefs strikes me as the type of bloke that is a legend off the PC IRL but a complete flogitano on it. I'm sure we all have mates like that.
I’ve no issue with anyone’s posting we all have our own quirks and opinions which makes this board great
He’s passionate about WA racing nothing wrong with that
As you are our own International horse version of D.Gately

A PB meetup really does need to be organised one spring carnival though
I’ve told MRS VLM for one year soon I’m going to Derby day it’s on my bucket list

All 3 are about to get banned if this crap keeps up.

I agree it is killing the boards discussion and I am just about to pull that trigger when children cannot even put each other on ignore.

This board resembles a child care center at times and pull your heads in.

All 3 are about to get banned if this crap keeps up.

I agree it is killing the boards discussion and I am just about to pull that trigger when children cannot even put each other on ignore.

This board resembles a child care center at times and pull your heads in.
Fair point chism
Putting each other on ignore though isn’t the right call IMO
Yes they squabble but there is some good valid discussions at times

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright C-dog - only because you are a Carlton supporter I will put them on ignore :thumbsu:
I don’t play favorites and no more warnings for any of you as it is childish crap.

Board bans are coming soon if it continues.

balmainforever

Fair point chism
Putting each other on ignore though isn’t the right call IMO
Yes they squabble but there is some good valid discussions at times
Ignore or not we as Mods don’t care but don’t act like children and this board is the most free flowing on here and we have never been hardcore on you guys.

Don’t force our hand.

Will admit that does kinda suck there is good debate there
Your call though 😢
I agree but is a fine line.

I don’t want to Red Card anyone and issue infractions but * me pull your heads in and don’t make us do it. We are all punters and like a flutter and help others with tips etc.

Let’s keep it this way without the petty crap fellas.

Back on topic gents, * me after today with Probabeel and TAS along with my already large affection for Melody Belle I think I’ve got a man crush on Jamie Richards , never thought another would beat my NZ punting chubby for Murray Baker but he’s close
Whatever he’s bringing is pure quality

There's ripping discussion on this board and good banter between Liefs and Paris. As long as everyone plays the ball it should be play on.
On face value I am seeing your stance.

It is the behind the scenes crap that is getting to breaking point that you will never see.

I am happy to let it play out and show my hand with the boards regulars because banning people and Red carding them is the last thing we want to do but eventually when this sooking is taking time away from myself and Mrs Chism on a Saturday night all you campaigners are getting reamed! lol ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back