Harness Racing

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hey there was only 6 group races last night quinella'd by leader and leaders back !
I couldnt watch them last night but i was in the tab collecting some money before dinner and heard Adam Hamilton and his cronies saying the track was off on the inside because of the rain? This is why i don't listen to experts.!

Had a look today at the cup... 2800m and no moves. Whats the point. Take away the sprint lane! make this crap interesting again!

AvantGardener

Premiership Player
Mar 13, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
2yo at Melton on debut tonight running 1.54 wins by 65m defeating favourite who had won 3/3. Trained by Mick Stanley. Guy can train but this was driven by someone else because Mick was over in SA butchering Soho Tsunami and Rackemup Tigerpie!

AvantGardener

Premiership Player
Mar 13, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
another week another slaughter by Stanley. Forgets no sprint lane at Menangle. But a bit of patience instead of just steering in behind other horses and he would have got the run anyway. Silly that he just doesn't put someone else on raceday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AvantGardener

Premiership Player
Mar 13, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
An absolute pearler of a program at Menangle on Saturday night.

2x Miracle Mile qualifiers, 3x Derby Heats, NSW Oaks final, Ladyship Mile and a few other great races.

AvantGardener

Premiership Player
Mar 13, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
i remember when horses like Reichman and Welcome Stranger were struggling to break 2 minutes (i was a kid but the Penthouse Club showed all the trots and it was great!) Now 1.50 is considered pedestrian lol
The horses that werent deemed top 22 for a start in the 2x Miracle Mile qualifiers tonight ran 1.49.8. Probably hard pressed to say that the winner and rest of the field deserved a spot in the qualifier too. Look at who you would have to knock out and its 50/50 at best.

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Ladyship Mile what a race, what a win by Bettors Heart.

great get by Sky employing Britt Graham

AvantGardener

Premiership Player
Mar 13, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
they seem to take it in turns. You are better off backing DC every time given TV is always driven by kate gath and starts odds on
Tornado Valley has won 17 of last 22 and would have an even better record from the front line. Be in front if you followed it - paid $3.50 last two wins. Be in front too if you followed Dance Craze given the prices its paid but I wouldn't be jumping off Tornado Valley. Dance Craze got beat at $1.20 last start btw.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back