WWE Super ShowDown, Feb 27th 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

JD is okay but I listen to other people more now. Lets be real though, can you blame his content for feeling like the same s**t when it mirrors the repetitive garbage he's watching?

Just watch his NXT stuff and the news stuff (It's all I tune into sometimes), but if you watch his SD/Raw stuff then what do you expect? Lol

Am I the only one that thought it was a rib on Saudi Arabia having a Jewish guy go over?

Any way you look at it, WWE positively stinks now. My 12 year old son is starting to get interested in wrestling - he can't stand WWE and prefers to watch old matches from the 80s/90s. I know it's a sample size of one but I don't see any kids actually getting into WWE anymore. Cornette nailed it on his podcast - rather than expanding the audience, they're trying to extract more out of the current audience (hence the new packages they want to offer on the network). But at some point, you've got to build an audience. And they're failing miserably at doing that and alienating a large proportion of the hardcore wrestling crowd to boot.

Why would kids be into WWE? The wrestlers who get treated like they mean something are closer in age to their grandparents than them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back