Keeper Lg. 2020 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gents, I believe I've finished updating the lists on UF and gone through round by round to tick off the picks that people should be holding. When you get the opportunity have a look on UF at your list and double-check it for accuracy. Mistakes have been made in the past so it's important (and your responsibility) to proof your list before the draft.

Gents, I believe I've finished updating the lists on UF and gone through round by round to tick off the picks that people should be holding. When you get the opportunity have a look on UF at your list and double-check it for accuracy. Mistakes have been made in the past so it's important (and your responsibility) to proof your list before the draft.
I traded Cal Ah Chee for Griffin Logue with Drew23 but apart from that my list is all good

J Cripps, Libba and Mihocek now at a heavily reduced rate. Everyone aged 27 or above must go!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TRADE

Olma FC trades Jarryd Lyons, Jaeger Omeara, Jeremy Finlayson, Kyle Langford, 2021 4th Round pick

Drew’s Dynamos trades Quinton Narkle, Jarrod Brander, Ian ‘Bobby’ Hill, 2020 pick 19, 2021 2nd round pick

Drew23 to confirm

As a non Cats fan I didn’t pay much attention to him until a week ago and even then it was only passing.

He is legit?

As a non Cats fan I didn’t pay much attention to him until a week ago and even then it was only passing.

He is legit?
Had a good debut season late 2018, but was injured most of last year it seemed. Came in late and would have been one of our best players in every game he played. He is a great UF player as gets plenty of ball, tackles and hits the scoreboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back