Competitions 2020 NMFC Bigfooty Supercoach leagues - leagues full - please use banter threads from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gippy Roo

Team Captain
Jan 26, 2018
Gippsland, VIC.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I’m in. Had an ordinary 2019 but I’m keen to atone for it! Team: MightyBlue&Whitey 2019 Season Rank: 36,077 Total Points: 49,597
1b4145bb05c5414f7c5e38f64df25042.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Feb 4, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets!

big_e

Existential crisis management consultant
Apr 28, 2008
Back Pocket
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wycombe Wanderers
Four spots left to have two full leagues.

I'm missing info from a few people - apologies if I have missed anyone's details. Please respond below.

No team names
Dassyboy
ROOINYOU
InTheBack
buttox
RobZombie
The chorus
Bigeasy
big_e
TheBuzz

No 2019 season ranking (if no ranking received you'll be joining me in Div 2)
big_e
winalotroos
TheBuzz
TennisPlayerAndy
I'm Flynn Perez Troika this year. Happy with Div 2 - never made it past the 40,000s from memory. Just do it for a bit of fun.

Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
Hello Roos fans if anyone is interested I'm setting up a series of SuperCoach Classic leagues based on promotion/relegation each season. 18 teams per league and the top four go up and the bottom four go down at the end of each season, much like the English Football Leagues. Premier League and League 2 is full but there are plenty of spots available in League 3 - the code is 393631.

If you join the league please let me know your team name so I know who is who. Cheers.

Hello Roos fans if anyone is interested I'm setting up a series of SuperCoach Classic leagues based on promotion/relegation each season. 18 teams per league and the top four go up and the bottom four go down at the end of each season, much like the English Football Leagues. Premier League and League 2 is full but there are plenty of spots available in League 3 - the code is 393631.

If you join the league please let me know your team name so I know who is who. Cheers.

Joined - KangasFlag2020

Thanks.

Still 4 spots to fill in the Crutchy Push draft keeper league. Code 999967.
When are you thinking the draft will be?

I'd advocate a late name change to the league... The Snake Baker Experience...

Heaps of fun

Goatered on the sticks
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Sounds fun. I'll give it a go. Edit: whoops too late.

Sorry to bother you blackshadow but did I miss if codes went out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back