Radio Sport on radio: SEN, Triple M, 3AW, ABC, 6PR, 5AA, 4BC, 2UE, RSN

Remove this Banner Ad

Joel Peterson from the ABC is leaving Adelaide to go back to Victoria. Aaron Bryans from WA is moving to Adelaide to fill the ABC Adelaide Grandstand role.

The demise of MSR has meant my listening/viewer habits has changed.

I'm now watching a lot more South Park on Fetch tv. I barely noticed Comedy Central channel before.

The tough part is intermittently catching 2 Broke Girls. What a horrendously s**t show. Although Kat Dennings has great boobs, and a really nice arse on the other one.

Splendid morning show of RSN this morning. They had:

simon doull
Christian Kabasele from Watford FC
joel bowden
andrew nabbout

then i had to stop listening. but according to the podcast, bec cole from the wnbl, high jumper eleanor patterson, melbourne UTD ceo vince crivelli, coach of collingwood aflw, and dave wessels coach of the Melb Rebels.

What an eclectic, diverse sporting lineup. fantastic listening!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

again with the awful comedians stuff
I am getting sick and tired of listening to repeats on SEN.
Sunday night they were replaying Saturday mornings show.
And the Saturday before between 12pm and 2pm they were replaying segments from the breakfast show from the previous week.

And sunday morning (before the sun rose) it was more repeats of the breakfast show. I think.

Splendid morning show of RSN this morning. They had:

simon doull
Christian Kabasele from Watford FC
joel bowden
andrew nabbout

then i had to stop listening. but according to the podcast, bec cole from the wnbl, high jumper eleanor patterson, melbourne UTD ceo vince crivelli, coach of collingwood aflw, and dave wessels coach of the Melb Rebels.

What an eclectic, diverse sporting lineup. fantastic listening!

See Joels got a new gig:

And the Saturday before between 12pm and 2pm they were replaying segments from the breakfast show from the previous week.

The worst is when you hear a preview of a sports event where they give predictions that has already happened. Replaying past shows doesn't really work with SEN because of the nature of sport.

Put on what was Macquarie sports radio Brisbane today and its certainly all gone.
Classic pop music from the 60s and 70s with no DJ. Great music from Abba and the Bee Gees but its a shame to lose that footy coverage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back