Resource 2020 AFL punting thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

• Banned
Okay, get on a North multi with top 8 ($3) in to Brown ($6) in to Bailey Scott for the place (~$7) and North 10.5 wins & over @ $1.87 for $100

= $2356.20 return

Higgins Brownlow into North Premiers into Bailey Scott = mortgage melting odds.

Around 45k per $1 for those playing at home. I figure a good year from North will have Higgins looking like hot sh*t and Bailey is a good solid smokey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, now that I've had a chance to think about it, it makes sense that they wouldn't allow that. Just like taking top 4 into top 8, etc.

It makes sense. I'll tell you one that annoys me though, they've decided as of this year that you can't put a Coleman winner from your team into a Premiership - WTAF? While it may be slightly more likely I think that is a ridiculous restriction. Also no idea why it wouldn't be the same theory for a Brownlow as well... Annoying.

Looking at the other clubs, Richmond are way too short, along with Geelong & Brisbane, and Hawthorn's odds are downright ridiculous.

The Bulldogs value has already been reamed.

GWS appear the best premiership/grand final odds @ $9.00/$4.50, and Port are the best top 8 value @ $3.50.

I think the favorite is well priced for the Brownlow (Cripps @ $6). He was robbed last year.

Kennedy @ $13 for the Coleman is probably the best value bet on the board, pending his fitness. His place odds would be worth a serious look.

The Rising Star is a circus. Forget it.

Looking at the other clubs, Richmond are way too short, along with Geelong & Brisbane, and Hawthorn's odds are downright ridiculous.

The Bulldogs value has already been reamed.

GWS appear the best premiership/grand final odds @ $9.00/$4.50, and Port are the best top 8 value @ $3.50.

I think the favorite is well priced for the Brownlow (Cripps @ $6). He was robbed last year.

Kennedy @ $13 for the Coleman is probably the best value bet on the board, pending his fitness. His place odds would be worth a serious look.

The Rising Star is a circus. Forget it.
I haven't recovered from Lewis Taylor beating the Bont.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back