Analysis Syria is better than Queensland - official thread

Feb 1, 2008
Thailand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Townsville's growing youth crime problem has it listed as one of the worst criminal hotspots in the world, with the regional Queensland city named alongside Tijuana, Baghdad, Caracas and Tripoli.
The city is ranked as the 60th worst location in the world for in terms of crime, according to Numbeo, the world's largest user-contributed database which provides statistics on global cost of living, housing indicators, health care, traffic, pollution and crime.

Rad Roo

Premiership Player
Aug 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
yes, until you step on a landmine or have your daughter/sister kidnapped by the rebels...

Feb 1, 2008
Thailand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
More than 12,000 kilometres from Australia, in a small town in Jordan, nine-year-old Syrian refugees Ayman and twin brother Anas Tahleh began drawing pictures of kangaroos and koalas to lift the spirits of Australian bushfire victims.

While there are no kangaroos where they live, they could still picture animals living among the lush green and gold landscapes in outback Australia.
Anas and Ayman first heard about the out-of-control bushfires that shook Australia in their group art therapy classes.
They, along with several other refugee children, said they were devastated when they heard how bad the fires had impacted the Australian people and wildlife.

1581560442745.png

Feb 1, 2008
Thailand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
A delivery truck carrying toilet paper has crashed and burst into flames in Queensland.
The semi-trailer caught fire on the Gateway Motorway near Murrarie in Brisbane on Wednesday night as toilet paper panic buying intensified across Australia.
Firefighters and ambulance crews rushed to the scene, with the truck blocking the northbound lanes of the motorway.

A delivery truck carrying toilet paper has crashed and burst into flames in Queensland.
The semi-trailer caught fire on the Gateway Motorway near Murrarie in Brisbane on Wednesday night as toilet paper panic buying intensified across Australia.
Firefighters and ambulance crews rushed to the scene, with the truck blocking the northbound lanes of the motorway.

"SAVE THE TOILET PAPER, FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!"

Don't hate the Lions but they were ******* pathetic last night.
Excellent season I reckon but just ran out of puff and lacked genuine class when it counted. Lions have a lot to be happy with for 2020.

north_lad

Club Legend
Oct 26, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Excellent season I reckon but just ran out of puff and lacked genuine class when it counted. Lions have a lot to be happy with for 2020.

I think last night they got bullied. Smashed at (my most hated phrase coming up) ...the coalface. Just didn't look up for the intensity of a prelim. After meekly bowing out in the semi-finals last year (after finishing second, no less) I thought they would be frothing.

Thread for comparisons between the two, with a definite preference for the Land of Al-Sham, home to the oldest continuously occupied city in the world, treasure trove of human history, the very cradle of civilisation.

Over Queensland, home to the oldest continuously working stripper in the world, treasure trove of meth pipes, the very cradle of racism on this island.

To open:

Queensland's Education Minister is called Grace Grace.

Syria's is Hazwan Al-Wuz

Very clearly Syria the winner here.

I shouldn't lol at my own jokes.

But lol.

Back