Keeper Lg. 2020 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me an example lol
You know what im not gonna split this pick 1, i butchered pick 1 last year passing on Walsh, for once im gonna just do the simple easy obvious move.

With pick 1 in the 2020 draft The Warburton Wombats select Matthew Rowell.

Sorry Zim^zuM you're up!

Ill give u 8 and duursma
I was tempted to offer pick 1 for Duursma and Brayshaw, or Brayshaw and 8, which im not sure you'd do either, but man my rebuild really needs some stars and midfield relief and Rowell is a great building block. Im not sure the other guys i was targeting would've been there at 8. Orazio was probably the guy i was targeting to trade with but he wouldnt part with 5 and 7 so im fine with just using 1.

Would still love another top 10 pick, Coniglio, Berry, Sier, pick 14, pick 29, TW's future picks all on the table still if anyone does want to bite though i know i've taken the most valuable piece off the table by using pick 1.

Regardless, welcome to the Wombats Matthew! Your midfield talents are as needed in Warburton as they are on the GC IRL :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Warriors draft is over!

2020 outs: Lachie Whitfield (traded ), Allen Christensen, Sam Mayes (BFDL delisted), Zac Clarke, Billy Longer (AFL delisted).

2020 ins: Devon Smith, Luke Parker, Ollie Wines, Tom Liberatore, Chris Mayne (traded).

Best 22
B: Lloyd - Z.Williams - Jones (c) - Rich - Mayne - Hill (f)
C: Gaff - Parker - Heppell - Ward - Wines
R: Marshall
F: Lynch - McDonald - Daniher - Lynch - Papley - Smith (c)
U: Curnow - Redden - Polec - Ellis

Reserves:
B: Savage - Macmillan - Howe - McGovern - Gleeson - Noble
C: Seedsman - Liberatore - Pickett - Hall - Tyson
R: Bellchambers
F: Cameron - Breust - Ebert - Greenwood (c) - Caddy (c) - Walker

Others:
B: B.Williams
C:
R: Hickey - Draper
F: Hoskin-Elliott - Jenkins

Warriors are feeling pretty old and injured now, seems like I am almost back to where I started 9 or 10 years ago.

About 20% of the list have either questionable injury and/or form (Daniher, Ward, Wines, Hill, Liberatore, Hall, Tyson, Jenkins, Draper) but even so I think it is still a solid squad with plenty of depth.

I think I have addressed my historically weak areas of Handballs and Tackles, but won't really know my best line-up straight away, plenty of questions still to be answered!

I think 2020 will be a challenging season for the Warriors, but I am excited to see what happens! Good luck with the draft, especially to the new coaches, and those who are hitting their rebuild hard!

Back to you.

Jesus I really didnt think Jackson would be available at 4, and I almost didnt want to take him as I wanted to strengthen other areas of my team, but a mobile ruck like him is too good of a commodity to pass up on. I thought he would have gone pick 2 in all honesty. Now lets just hope he keeps the ruck status....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back