Leagues 2020 BF SuperCoach Div 19 - Released

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
This Thread is for Div 19 Players Only !

1. If your name is on the list below then you are invited to join this league. A PM Convo will be sent to confirm your League Code for you to join ....Please join quickly, as will have to fill a full 18 places if you don't ...and you could miss a spot still

2. I would like someone to nominate as Capt, to keep me informed via a convo of finals matchups & as the primary contact with me, regarding any issues within the League

3. Member's Role:
Post in this thread to confirm your acceptance AND ANY CHANGE TO YOUR TEAM NAME FOR 2020.

Username......................................................................Team Name
WFLThe Rusty Irons
wrang22Anyone's Winners20
kool kangasKool Kangas Killers
dazbroncosDazbroncos
harimal12Hunters
J8NighthawkBombersJ8NighthawkBombers
JackBerochamp
Flying_as_One1991Fischer and Chips
SixpenceSixpence FC
Callums_GunsCallum_Guns
scytheShiel Be Right
DynamiteDonsDynamiteDons
NaturalDisasterDisasterous flogs
kirbonavich
Juddy88Wayne Kenoff
FunbeanmanThe Land of Lobby
SloppyJoeWest Coke Eagles
AxeCorridor Football

Last edited:
WaynesWorld19 the only team name not mentioned above from the ladder is "Ghost of Rookie"

kirbonavich please confirm that is your team

Only NaturalDisaster needs to complete his team but who knows what's going to happen over the next 2 days

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
WaynesWorld19 the only team name not mentioned above from the ladder is "Ghost of Rookie"

kirbonavich please confirm that is your team

Only NaturalDisaster needs to complete his team but who knows what's going to happen over the next 2 days
Be patient with NaturalDisaster .....i'm talking him thru this process of selecting a team .....so far, it's not been easy .......I still have hopes though

giphy.gif

NighthawkBomber

Draftee
Feb 28, 2020
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Chelsea NewYorkGiants NewYorkKnicks
This Thread is for Div 19 Players Only !

1. If your name is on the list below then you are invited to join this league. A PM Convo will be sent to confirm your League Code for you to join ....Please join quickly, as will have to fill a full 18 places if you don't ...and you could miss a spot still

2. I would like someone to nominate as Capt, to keep me informed via a convo of finals matchups & as the primary contact with me, regarding any issues within the League

3. Member's Role:
Post in this thread to confirm your acceptance AND ANY CHANGE TO YOUR TEAM NAME FOR 2020.

Username......................................................................Team Name
WFLThe Rusty Irons
wrang22Anyone's Winners20
kool kangasKool Kangas Killers
dazbroncosDazbroncos
harimal12Hunters
J8NighthawkBombersJ8NighthawkBombers
JackBerochamp
Flying_as_One1991Fischer and Chips
SixpenceSixpence FC
Callums_GunsCallum_Guns
scytheShiel Be Right
DynamiteDonsDynamiteDons
NaturalDisasterDisasterous flogs
kirbonavich
Juddy88Wayne Kenoff
FunbeanmanThe Land of Lobby
SloppyJoeWest Coke Eagles
AxeCorridor Football

Will there be promotion and relegation of teams between leagues each season? Or like how many teams can get promoted to division 18 for next season? Cheers

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Will there be promotion and relegation of teams between leagues each season? Or like how many teams can get promoted to division 18 for next season? Cheers
yes ..there's a promotion and relegation of teams ......each division was established based on team rankings

Only variance was in the later weeks, where late entrants had to be fit in where spaces existed ...and registered players didn't join their leagues ....out of 21 teams ( 380 players) we're only talking maybe 10 that were too slow to join

Have a great season & next season you could be in the Div 1 League ....yes you can rise from Div 19 to Div 1 in one season

BigFooty SuperCoach Div 1
1584512317043.png

BTW ...The Chad lead SuperCoach at #1 for every week last season, until R19 IIRC

Last edited:
We have a winner congratulations too "Wayne Kenoff" (Juddy88)

After taking out the minor premiership he flew through the finals with a big win over "Fischer and Chips" (Flying_as_One1991)

Thanks to all for what was a very interesting season, hopefully we are back to normal format next season

Take care and stay safe !

1600711813707.png

Flying_as_One1991

Premium Gold
Oct 22, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Las Vegas Golden Knights, NY Mets
We have a winner congratulations too "Wayne Kenoff" (Juddy88)

After taking out the minor premiership he flew through the finals with a big win over "Fischer and Chips" (Flying_as_One1991)

Thanks to all for what was a very interesting season, hopefully we are back to normal format next season

Take care and stay safe !

View attachment 967489

well done just too good. I stuffed up and left Cripps as my captain.

Back