AFL Marsh Series 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

A fiver on Pendles, Greene, Dusty, Walters, Conig AGS, and Bont and Breust 2+ @94.

Also on either team by 15 or less.

Turns out you can multi goalscorer’s. This should be fun
Walters + Martin AGS, Breust 2+, Papley 2+, Greene 2+ $33.50
I Would have put some more thought into a few various multis like this one had I realised this was possible earlier tonight, and also because I was predicting that it was going to be a bit of a shoot out.
Good luck. I Can see this bet getting real close if Walters can kick straight. 👍🏻

Looking good, just need one more Greene goal in the last quarter to cash
Brownie interviewing Greene on the bench asking him what hes going to deliver in the last 1/4
Campaigner better deliver a goal

Why'd I have to put Pendles in? Now I have to hope he gets a goal. 6/7 legs.
Come on Pendle get a junk goal for him,the other guy hit his 33 multi,I only saw all these after match started, but took 245.5 live over at half when it was 130, could not see the scores slowing especially as all stars kicked so inaccurate early and total was still 130 at half!

Geez this is frustrating. Back and forward all match and now the VICs just burn away. My under 39 bet in huge trouble.

Should have just taken the over 230...
What did the total start at 226? Or was that after money came in for it?? Should have pounded it but hindsight is a beautiful thing,I thought 226 was a fair line set as I thought it might of been a tad more intense defence wise

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What did the total start at 226? Or was that after money came in for it?? Should have pounded it but hindsight is a beautiful thing,I thought 226 was a fair line set as I thought it might of been a tad more intense defence wise
I saw lines at 226, I was in 2 minds but I'm just raging because I've been on a horrible run for the last month where every time I have 2 bets in mind, I have taken the losing match/team/score/bet choice only to find my other selection winning.

Watching the entire game for the bet to lose in the last 5 minutes because the VICs decided that's when they would start going hard and the All Stars said nope we won't bother anymore was really tilting.

Jack Martin looms as Carltons most dangerous forward tomorrow night (assuming he plays HF)
throwing a dart here
2+ $4.33, 3+ $15, 4+ $61 - sb
Also $34 for most goals group 1 and $21 FGS.

I reckon he's in for a big year.

It's a terrible Freo team they are putting out so Carl +3.5 UB looks good assuming they are coming over to win.

like the fogarty ones above (tho odds changing) and assuming stengle will play mostly forward- ill nibble on these too-
1u Stengle 2g+ @3.60 sb
0.5u Stengle 3g+ @11 sb
0.2u Stengle 4g+ @41 sb
1u Adel -15.5 @1.90 lads

Remove this Banner Ad

Back