2020 New Zealand vs India (5 T20Is, 3 ODIs, 2 Tests)

Remove this Banner Ad

now that would be interesting ! It would take away some of that anticipation on day one as to what your side will be doing, but has some merit

Don't think it would change the preparation of tracks too much in NZ. They have to leave plenty of grass on them anyway (so that they have some pace and bounce, Otherwise they are slow and low and boring). So tracks would still seam

It just would mean teams and we are one of the worst at this- can’t produce dead roads otherwise you better get used to bowling first on a road.

The toss has become way too important and that’s luck not cricket

India had a poor tour no doubt but they have won in Australia recently and have won in plenty of places. As for competing we’ve had our fair share of very poor performances

I agree that India travels as well or better than any country, this was just a bad tour. An easy comparison is NZ, they're lions at home and lay down away.

But I put little stock in India's series win here. Australian cricket was at its lowest ebb and morale was non-existent. There was a new coach, new captain and Australia were missing their two best batsmen, arguably their two best players.

I agree that India travels as well or better than any country, this was just a bad tour. An easy comparison is NZ, they're lions at home and lay down away.

But I put little stock in India's series win here. Australian cricket was at its lowest ebb and morale was non-existent. There was a new coach, new captain and Australia were missing their two best batsmen, arguably their two best players.

NZ actually travel well, not necesarily to Australia, but they have won in England in the UAE (Pakistan) and a few other places. It's the reason they are number 2.

You can only beat who is in the side, whilst I agree not having Smith and Warner is a factor, it's not India's fault they aren't playing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back