Current Coronavirus inspired crime and toilet paper brawls

Remove this Banner Ad

1 f*ckwit pulled a knife on staff & customers in Parramatta and another boneheaded nob grabbed a chic by the throat before assaulting 2 cops and reaching for their sidearms in a Woolworths over bloody toilet paper. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤪

Talk about being brainwashed by media beatup over a ******* flu. :$

If this is enough to send the weak minded into violent & possibly murderous rage then imagine how it is going to be when the worlds food starts running out. Assholes will be strangling kids and murdering pregnant women over apples and cans of beans.

Terrifying possibilities in a total doomsday scenario.

The entire human race is f*cked and the planet will eventually heal itself years after we are gone.

They should have a verbal quiz that everyone has to pass before they are allowed to enter a supermarket.
Questions like
1. How many packs of toilet paper are you allowed to buy?
2. How many packs of toilet paper are you going to buy?

If you get the answer wrong, you go to the back of the queue and can get the answer from someone else in the queue.

If you don't understand the question because of your English language skills, then someone else will need to do your shopping for you. Tough.

to me this is very sad that Australians can be so stupid however I noticed all 3 women in toilet roll punch up were some sort of ethnicity where violence is used when the pressure is on, basically rather than act like a decent human resort to being savages

to me this is very sad that Australians can be so stupid however I noticed all 3 women in toilet roll punch up were some sort of ethnicity where violence is used when the pressure is on, basically rather than act like a decent human resort to being savages

Every ethnicity will use violence when the pressure's on and none as fierce as mums with little kids, I know I used to be one of them but this isn't about race or ethnicity.

BREAKING NEWS: Two women have been charged following an altercation over toilet paper in a Sydney supermarket.

I hope it serves as an warning of how not to behave and start sharing.

He was waiting for the results so not a crime. I'm not sure if there might be a penalty for people ordered into isolation after testing positive

Health authorities say a man in Hobart who contracted coronavirus did not follow instructions to self-isolate, instead working several shifts at a major hotel.

He was waiting for the results so not a crime. I'm not sure if there might be a penalty for people ordered into isolation after testing positive

Health authorities say a man in Hobart who contracted coronavirus did not follow instructions to self-isolate, instead working several shifts at a major hotel.

Let me guess, he was casual, and needed the cash to pay his $400p/w minimum rent in Hobart.

Pretty much why this is unstoppable.

Also these people that are fighting over toilet paper are not preppers. They are the bogan horde living week to week. Preppers got themselves sorted 2 weeks ago so they didn't have to deal with these people.

It’s embarrassing to see the TP issue play out.

Shops should simply limit the sale to one per person

But even sadder that we need police and security for a product that isn’t even an essential

Shops should simply limit the sale to one per person

But even sadder that we need police and security for a product that isn’t even an essential

1583637326603.png

It's going to end up like this :$

Wait until people realise China aren't producing stuff and when they do they will probably ban us in reverse in retribution.

Bonds had 40% off this week so stocked up on socks and undies. Bought some new shoes, couple of pairs of pants, couple of jumpers, enough new clothes to tide me over for the winter. Don't want to have to go to shopping centres from this point on and deal with these idiots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BREAKING NEWS: Two women have been charged following an altercation over toilet paper in a Sydney supermarket.

I hope it serves as an warning of how not to behave and start sharing.

That'll wipe the smiles of their face.

Iran doesn't want to take the risk.

Iran has released approximately 70,000 prisoners due to the coronavirus outbreak, Iranian judiciary chief Ebrahim Raisi said on Monday, according to Mizan, the news site of the judiciary.

Iran doesn't want to take the risk.

Iran has released approximately 70,000 prisoners due to the coronavirus outbreak, Iranian judiciary chief Ebrahim Raisi said on Monday, according to Mizan, the news site of the judiciary.

wow

I thought that was a huge number and then I googled and Oz has 42,000 incarcerated

Remove this Banner Ad

Back