WWE Elimination Chamber - Monday March 9th, 10am AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon the Women's chamber match would have been better had they had Shayner come out last and destroy everyone.

I completely understand you're point-- because the match really was designed to make Shayna look 'beast'.

However the way it was done still protected Asuka a bit more because she was able to last longer than anyone else against Baszler in the Chamber.

Selim

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 10, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
thought it was an enjoyable ppv tag team chamber was amazing black vs aj was great even bryan and gulak was good

Nugett

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Some really good matches (Gulak/Bryan, Black/AJ, Humberto/Andrade) and everything else was solid enough I guess. Still felt like a filler PPV though thats for sure. Decent enough entertainment sitting home on parental leave with my 3 week old on my birthday :moustache:.

happy birthday.

Aug 5, 2007
Near Casey Fields
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Trailblazers and Storm
I reckon the Women's chamber match would have been better had they had Shayner come out last and destroy everyone.

I think it would have been better with more time for Asuka and Bazler. Too much time for the earlier girls everyone knows won't win and no one cares about (they did work hard and do well though, wasn't there fault). Also need a new rule of automatic count down to next entry when only one left in the cage. The wait did not build suspense it just dragged out something already too long and made the crowd noticeably restless.

PPV overall wasn't bad. It's a shame the booking of TV is so bad it makes few if any of the wrestlers seem important as events like this show they have plenty of talent. Strowman made to look like an idiot (for getting talked into this match on TV then losing) wasn't good even if I do like Zayne's antics.

Last edited:
Tag chamber match was great until Heavy Machinery were out.
Loved Tuckers moonsault off the pod.

Black/Styles was decent enough , tad too methodical early though.

Anyone watch that FCW doco ?

Dec 18, 2003
Braybrook
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Sunderland, Willy Wolves
I think it would have been better with more time for Asuka and Bazler. Too much time for the earlier girls everyone knows won't win and no one cares about (they did work hard and do well though, wasn't there fault). Also need a new rule of automatic count down to next entry when only one left in the cage. The wait did not build suspense it just dragged out something already too long and made the crowd noticeably restless.

PPV overall wasn't bad. It's a shame the booking of TV is so bad it makes few if any of the wrestlers seem important as events like this show they have plenty of talent. Strowman made to look like an idiot (for getting talked into this match on TV then losing) wasn't good even if I do like Zayne's antics.

That's sort of what I was getting at with Shayna having to wait all the time before the next pod was opened.

Maybe they should have the next pod open when there is only one wrestler in the ring. I felt it killed the momentum for Shayna having to wait around.

They call Strowman the monster among men but instead of destroy his opponents he is made to look weak.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 2, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
While I can understand why they booked the Women's chamber match to make Shayna look unstoppable and a worthy challenger to Lynch, it will be interesting to see what happens after 'Mania should she win the title, since she buried most of the Raw Women's Division in the process.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back