List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have a crack at who I would look at from every AFL team tZ who are out of contract. Some teams I left out because I didn't rate what was available.
Adelaide
Himmelburg
B. Crouch
Collingwood
Daicos
Brown
De Goey
Essendon
McGrath
Freo
Definitely look at Cerra but I believe he is still in contract (this is for players out of contract for 2020 only)
Geelong
Parfitt
Cockatoo (hope we can get him right with injuries)
Narkle
GC
Fiorini
GWS
Perryman
Cumming
Hately
Cameron
Finlayson
Caldwell
Langdon
Williams
Melbourne
Fritsch
Lockhart
Port
Drew
St.Kilda
Lonie
Sydney
Ronke
WCE
Venables (depending on medical check- don't want another Jacobs)
Ryan
Dogs
B.Smith - He would be my number one target
Props for taking the time

Bailey smith unfortunately signed a new deal so cross him off

some good targets there with the 2 key free agents in brad crouch and Zac Williams

then your blue chip out of contracts like degoey

plus some money ball guys Caldwell, cockatoo, daicos etc

I'll have a crack at who I would look at from every AFL team tZ who are out of contract. Some teams I left out because I didn't rate what was available.
WCE
Ryan

Liam Ryan? I doubt very much we would even bother

I’m not sure it’s the best draft to be doing that. With so many young guns already linked to clubs it’s going to be slimmer pickings than usual. It’s why I was surprised we offloaded last years first round pick. Caleb Serong or sam
Flanders would have been pretty handy this year.

I’m going to be very interested how we attack the 2020 draft!

might be in someone’s ear

Tef, Other than Williams, is there anyone you think we should even bother with? I'm surprised but it is quite an underwhelming list

After watching Papley yesterday, it clearly isn't Luke.

Marley is a big tactical loss.

The way we stacked early picks for 2020 draft there has to be something happening. Hopefully it is big and we won't know until it happens.

I would dearly like if it's just to use 2x 2020 1st round draft selections or turn them into even more 1st round draft selections.

**** trading them for anyone.

I would dearly like if it's just to use 2x 2020 1st round draft selections or turn them into even more 1st round draft selections.

**** trading them for anyone.

Put the Crouch brothers (fit & firing) in our midfield and we are realistic premiership contenders.

Is he a good kick?

He's better than most on the list. 38 clangers from nearly 300 touches isn't bad. (would love to check DE but AFL botched stats).

When in the midfield in 2018, half his games got more than 6 tackles. He goes both ways.

Toby McLean - good kick, covers the ground well, dual inside/outside type. Just not the small/medium forward the Dogs want him to be. Would he cost too much/fill a need?

He was all the rage a couple of years back but he seems to have been pushed back with the rise of Dunkley and then seems to have dropped with the forward mix added there the last couple of seasons. Not sure he would cost too much although a lot depends on his role this season. The Dogs may be tempted if Weightman comes on early.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happens if the AFL shut down the season like the NBA have today, do they go off last year's ladder standings to determine 2020 draft pick order?

So we would snare 2 & 7 or does Gil and his cronies hit up EA Sports to put together an AFL Xbox 'virtual season' with us playing the GoDees in the GF so we end up with picks 17 & 18?..

What happens if the AFL shut down the season like the NBA have today, do they go off last year's ladder standings to determine 2020 draft pick order?

So we would snare 2 & 7 or does Gil and his cronies hit up EA Sports to put together an AFL Xbox 'virtual season' with us playing the GoDees in the GF so we end up with picks 17 & 18?..

Membership ladder. Team with most members get the top picks. Minnows fold to accommodate Tassie Devils and N.T. Dingoes.

I've heard enough. Shut it down. Too much at stake. We're talking about human lives, people.

Rumour has it Gaff will make almost as much out of football as he will from being BHP's Green Earth ambassador.

West Coast have two sets of books.

"Nizza" looks after them nicely.

Certainly smoother at this than Brian Waldron was.

Any club with powerful coteries and heaps of coin does it.

We'd do it too if we had those things.

I dunno how well "good community standing" influences anything, but there's people down there who consider it gold in the bank. :p

With the AFL thinking of dropping the list to 35 players who do you think what players maybe delisted at the end of the 2020 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back